SRR Wimbledon - Yelhanka

Geeta

Re: SRR Wimbledon - Yelhanka

Post by Geeta »

We have invested to get a plot in LakeMist developed by JS HOMES.
They call Sudhir Babu is heading this and Madhu, Paashanth Raju call as managing directors of this group. Now Sudhir babu (9901552315)is absconding and not lifting anyone phone not coming the Jayanagar Office, not coming to the projects. He is not a CREDAI member.
But if you say you want to invest, they will make you to reach Sudhirbabu with their office guy's phone. Ensure that you have direct access instead of someone's phone.
People who invest, be very very very careful at every step. You please go though your lawyer and be careful on your Rs1 investment also.
1) Always make sure you can reachable SudhirBabu.
2) ensure to collect the receipt immediately the moment you make payment through cheque only.
3) While making the payment, do not make payment more than 10000(Ten Thousants).
4) On the day of registration only make the full payment. If you going thro' Bank loan, Bank will accept the agreement of Rs10,000 and remaining your contribution you can show the DD favouring builder(you can pay this DD on registration date). No need to make any payment >10,000 in advance to registration date.
5) take EC and ensure EC is given with proper updates. JS Homes gives fake EC without showing the actual transactions. You might end up buying a plot, which is already sold to someone.
6)Bank loan is must, without which do not buy. (because they cheat you, with double registration)
7)they have pledged the whole plot with unknown banks by pledging the original documents, these entries not available in BBMP. so ensure that you check all original documents with a lawyer and do not get cheated by looking color xerox as original.
8)Take clearance certificate and no objection from their pledged bank, Tax paid receipts, latest Khatha in original before registration.
9)do not listen to JS homes/SudhirBabu words and get trapped what so ever they say. Go with your own lawyer words and make sure that your lawyer is strict in every aspect of the documents.
10) whatsoever case, do not get attracted with any offers or traps of JS homes. Be very very very careful
guru2018

Post by guru2018 »

Geeta,
Did you got your plot registered ?
Which plan ? and which phase ?
Geeta

Post by Geeta »

guru, are you planning to invest or already invested? which phase which plot? what problem you facing? are JS Homes staff saying that SudhirBabu absconding to you also?
They have taken huge money with many many people, bank and investors. Be careful, you might invest to a already invested/agreement plots, make sure you pay only on registration date in case not paid, ask for clearance from the personal and bank mortgages. They have mortgaged the property with papers and have kept themselves color xerox. Be very very careful in verifying the documents and do not get confuse with color xerox. They have not cleared the employees salary itself. you may not able able to approach the same person with whom you committed. Because without salary how many months a person can work?
They are saying all possible lies everyday and they have so much debt and SudhirBabu is absconding because he has to pay money to the bank loan interests, landlords,employee salary, development payments, etc
check out the website http://www.makaan.com/bangalore-north-p ... s/3668156/
none of the numbers are working. All fake numbers. People think to save one call expect call back and they do. once you pay, they will not approach you. If you say you pay only on registration date, they might lie to make customers fool with many many reasons. Make sure that for Rs10,000 initial amount also you collect the receipt and make sure agreement is done with them on the same day.
you say you will go with SBI loan and pay only on registration date, they will not touch you. They say SBI will do the loan very late and other reasons to make customers fool. they ask you to go with low profile banks to cheat easily.
chethaktk

Post by chethaktk »

PLEASE DO NOT INVEST LAKE MIST HERE!
They have gone bankrupt and not doing any development in their layout. I booked a 20X30 plot in their phase 1 of Lake Mist by paying Rs.1,00,00=00 as advance on 25th December 2014 and they asked me to pay 25% within one month and get sale agreement. However, my lawyer advised me not to enter into sale agreement unless they have release order for the plot from BDA which JS group did not have. JS group said it will be released by March, 2015 which also did not happen. When I visited their project in April 2015, I saw absolutely no development, it was in the same state as 5 months back! I lost trust in this project and asked for a refund! After this the story unfolded.

They are not doing any business at all as they have no money! After more than 25-30 calls from May to July, they gave me cheque in July 2015, which got dishonored. Again, after repeated calls they gave me another cheque on 19th September which too got dishonored. Both the cheques were signed by Sudhir Babu. there is one guy called Thariq in their Jayanagar office who is a smooth talker but of no use in getting my money. His number is 8884418573. No use speaking to him.

Now, I am in touch with my lawyer to file a case against JS group. I will not rest until this guy is behind bars as dishonored cheque is a non-bailable offence.
chethaktk

Post by chethaktk »

It is true that they are not paying salaries to their employees. I am still in touch with the marketing executive who has quit as his salary is not paid for the last 3 months. They are not responding to people who want to invest and not to anyone else. These people are from Hyderabad and I am not sure whether I will get my One Lakh rupees now. Some executive numbers as most other numbers do not work. if you are cheated and still want someone in JS group to talk to, then try these numbers:
Sanjeer : 8884404251
Thariq: 8884418573
Sujan: 8884400843
duffyhair

Post by duffyhair »

reading the above posts, I am feeling better about my decision to look elsewhere !
their terms and conditions are one sided and fishy..
guru2018

Post by guru2018 »

I have brought a plot in JS Lakemist and latest update i have is, they are putting every thing in place now. Every thing should be fine in a month are two.
Akbar ali

Post by Akbar ali »

I have booked Plot in jshomes homes on november 2014 and 25% percentage on march 2015. But they have not done the agreement even after paying 25% due to some issue between partners. We decided to Cancel the booking and following for them for the last 6 months. Finally got the the refund cheque from them on this month. Those cheques bounced twice. So I want to take legal action against them. Please let me know if anyone had same story.

Thanks,
Akbar Ali.
chethaktk

Post by chethaktk »

Same story here. Finally, I filed a police complaint against them in Jayanagar Police Station. Within the next 3 days, they gave me a DD and asked me to withdraw the complaint.
Akbar ali

Post by Akbar ali »

Thanks Chethak.
I sent a mail to you and shared my contact number. I want to take action as soon as possible and please guide me.

Thanks,
Akbar Ali

Return to “Bangalore North”