axe

Re: SRR Wimbledon - Yelhanka

Post by axe »

What information? Can u elaboate?
axe

Post by axe »

@harishrests:
Can you mention where the office is and whom to ask for this BDA approval letter?
October is coming to an end and can you mention what is the current status?
kailash

Post by kailash »

Hi All ,

I have newly joined this blog. A general information is that GPA has been a thing of the past after SC rule. Its only registration of land in the name of the Developer that is legal. GPA from farmers is not valid at all. Is @harishests misleading everybody with a nicely calibered story?
harishrests

Post by harishrests »

Mr Kailash,
Hope you have not read the SC ruling correctly. SC ruling says that the the ruling will not affect "genuine transactions" under the GPA. For example, a person may give a power of attorney to his spouse, son, daughter, brother, sister or a relative to manage his affairs or to execute a deed of conveyance."
The court further said that a person can enter into a development agreement with a land developer or builder for developing the land either by forming plots or by constructing apartment buildings. In that connection he can execute an agreement of sale and grant a power of attorney that will allow the developer to further sell the property to prospective purchasers...

Read more at: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/property-sale-through-gpa-not-valid/1/154711.html
axe

Post by axe »

@harishrests: You haven't answered my question above as you would usually jump in to defend the sellers.
kailash

Post by kailash »

Mr. Harish,

I have read the SC rule properly and thats why I stressed upon agreement of sale also is compulsory along with GPA even if its genuine. Have you ever pondered upon the understanding of the the rule with an advocate. An advocate can eloborate on this. More over, have u ever received either a copy of the agreement of sale or GPA when u requested for from the developer. Did the developer made u aware of the SC rule atleast and were u able to get a copy of the BDA approval if u r sure that the agreement of sale was in place?
harishrests

Post by harishrests »

Mr Kailash,
Now you are mentioning agreement of sale "along with GPA", yes the developer is doing a agreement of sale along with GPA. With regards to copy of the agreement of sale and BDA approval.. copy of agreement i have not seen, but the BDA approcval letter atleast i have seen. GPA along with agreement of sale is in progress..
harishrests

Post by harishrests »

@Axe,
I am not defending the seller here, i am just trying to put the facts here, thats all.
Please visit their Jaynagar branch, 3rd block (above pizza hut) via your representative whom you have invested.
kailash

Post by kailash »

Mr. Harish,

Thanks for the feedback. But it is common sense that every planned layout approved by Government body is associated with approval number. Whats the BDA approval Number, Please.

Mr. Axe,

If you are an investor , then you could be positive and get the BDA approval copy by approaching the builder as Mr. Harish has mentioned. In case you are not given the same sighting any reason, then its sure that the layout has gone under acquisition.

As far as the current status is concerned, thats a BIG Q Mark, yet.
kailash

Post by kailash »

Mr. Axe,

Since there are no replies regarding the approval number or about the current status/actual launching date, the proposed layout is a clear case of gone with the wind (acquired by BDA for Shivaram Karanth Layout). So beware of such builders and their tactics. Never invest into such projects. Its a warning to all the members of this blog group.

Return to “Bangalore North”