SRR Wimbledon - Yelhanka

axe

Re: SRR Wimbledon - Yelhanka

Post by axe »

It was SRR Group when they started , they used to advertise in US cinemas to attract NRIs in the past.
They split and started different firms to look fresh. SRR Homes and JSIP but are still the same people. JSIP company is the real one who is dealing the yelahanka (formerly/today still called as srr wimbledon) project.
The owner of JSIP is a former SRR guy. JSIP has to register the sites no matter who is selling/marketing it. JSIP in turn has two companies, JSIP and JSIP Homes .. on similar lines of SRR homes and SRR group.

www.srrhomes.in (HSR Layout)
www.jsip.in (JayaNagar)

BEWARE to invest with those firms above. You never know tomorrow they might open few more mushroom companies to cheat people.
harishrests

Post by harishrests »

SRR Group is now split into 2 companies, one is called the srrhomes and other one is called JSIP/JSHOMES. They started different firms because one of the partner wants to go separate, NOT to look fresh. Now SRR Homes and JSIP are not the same nor the same people nor the same projects. Check srrhomes and JSIP websites for clarity. Why any body has to be beware to invest with those firms. Just because the partnership got seperated, does not mean their property/apartments title gets effected. Please do not spread false information and create panic in this forum. I am a loyal customer/buyer for their projects.

If anybody wants to cheat, they will completely wipe off the old brand(if they have cheated using that brand) and start the new one to refresh the customers. Not by retaining the old brand.

Mr. Axe - May I know the reason for creating panic in this forum? What is the intention behind this?
harishrests

Post by harishrests »

ascii11 wrote:Hello All,

Pls visit below site for more details.

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/compla ... 292/page/2[/u]

Some one mentioned abot SRR himes in one of the POSTs .. must read before to make any decission....

Mr ascii11- The link which you have provided does not work, Do you have any proof to substantiate the posts?
harishrests

Post by harishrests »

parkom wrote:Guys, any feedback on Century Eden park where they are selling sites @2000 psqft on Doddaballapur?

Century Eden park overpriced and not worth at all. It is not in bangalore, but in Doddaballapur town. If you really want a plot in that area or rajankunte, there are many good projects such as Fern, tranquil Arc, srinidhi, etcc.. all are resale, you might get any thing around 1200 to 1500/sft.
axe

Post by axe »

@harishrests:
http://www.consumercomplaints.in/compla ... 292/page/2
Link works, remove the /u at the end.

See this link:
http://mybdasites.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... =SRR#p9887
Some poor dude wants to sell his plot and he mentions that its east facing. How can it be east facing when the company had neither got approvals nor developed a single feet of land?
The land is not yet approved( though they claim) by BDA.
I am not spreading panic, having invested lots of money 3yrs back for this project, tell me one reason why I should not be panicked. They might be your friends/relatives, I don't care.
If you want me to be out of the forum, I am fine and the reality will not cease to exist.
harishrests

Post by harishrests »

ascii11 wrote:I found the below post on one of the sites............

" Team,
I was planning to invest with SRR Homes. In view of this I was searching for Feed back on SRR homes & happen to read the below link.
Aishwarya Projects/Presidency Projects Complaints
One of the complaints (last comment) talked about SRR homes & it goes like this……
“ Stay away from srrhomes. The project Preserve (villla and plots ) is nothing but old project code named 'Aerozona' . Lot of customers were duped with fake registrations here”
Any idea /feedback about SRR Homes? "
The project Preserve (villla and plots ) is NOT a project code named 'Aerozona'. Project Preserve is close to that land, it does not mean it is the same project. I have visited that place personally. project Preserve and project code named 'Aerozona' are DIFFERENT.
You can very well check the survey no from SRR homes and verify with 'Aerozona'(which is available in consumer complaints forum).

Good that you have noticed....
ascii11

Post by ascii11 »

harishrests wrote:

Some one mentioned abot SRR himes in one of the POSTs .. must read before to make any decission....

Mr ascii11- The link which you have provided does not work, Do you have any proof to substantiate the posts?

Pls visit this link... you will find some thing about SRR homes... or whatever they are wether JSIP/or SRR homes.. or you can search on consumer complaints with SRR homes..
ascii11

Post by ascii11 »

harishrests wrote:This might take another 3 months as for as I came to know and as they have projected.
Hello Harishrests,

with your POst that this will take another three months...one month is alreday over....another 2 months left

Let us see....something happens after 2 months which would get completed by October 2012.......let us see what happens in october 2012
harishrests

Post by harishrests »

axe wrote:@harishrests:
Link works, remove the /u at the end.

See this link:
http://mybdasites.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... =SRR#p9887
Some poor dude wants to sell his plot and he mentions that its east facing. How can it be east facing when the company had neither got approvals nor developed a single feet of land?
The land is not yet approved( though they claim) by BDA.
I am not spreading panic, having invested lots of money 3yrs back for this project, tell me one reason why I should not be panicked. They might be your friends/relatives, I don't care.
If you want me to be out of the forum, I am fine and the reality will not cease to exist.
Mr. axe,
If you have investment lots of money in this project, then tell me have you done enough research? I dont think so, if you have done then u wouldnt be panicking?
First of all i am not friend nor relative of this developer. I am just an investor just like anybody else... I have put my hardearned money here. I am not panic because I have done a solid research such as I have visited the farmers place(who have given land for joint develoment) in that locality, taken legal opinion for that land, cross verified in BDA, understood the process involved in clearing the approvals, why it is getting delayed and so on..YOu might think why we have to do all these things.. Because we have invested at less price and at a nanscent stage......Keep in mind that we have invested in a pre pre launch... where in there was no approvals in hand, even u and I knew very well that when we invested right? Even SRR did not pre launch it commercially, they only booked plots from know people and already a customers of SRR on request? When the big builders like hiranadani is delaying by 3-4 years after the offical launch because of land dispute, why not others... It is all about the land... delay is for sure in India... I have lots of examples of big builders delays in india...
harishrests

Post by harishrests »

ascii11 wrote:
harishrests wrote:

I have read the link. Here is my facts:
The project Preserve (villla and plots ) is NOT a project code named 'Aerozona'. Project Preserve is close to that land, it does not mean it is the same project. I have visited that place personally. project Preserve and project code named 'Aerozona' are DIFFERENT.
You can very well check the survey no from SRR homes and verify with 'Aerozona'(which is available in consumer complaints forum).

Pls visit this link... you will find some thing about SRR homes... or whatever they are wether JSIP/or SRR homes.. or you can search on consumer complaints with SRR homes..

Return to “Bangalore North”