SRR Wimbledon - Yelhanka

guru2018

Re: SRR Wimbledon - Yelhanka

Post by guru2018 »

Hello,
Last edited by guru2018 on December 17th, 2014, 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gurukiran20

Post by gurukiran20 »

i am also one of them who was victim of this... please dont buy from them. Its clear fraud
nash80

Post by nash80 »

GoodSamaritan wrote:These guys are scamsters, they have committed a clear case of fraud. They took our money and acquired the land and now when the prices went up they dont want to sell it to us at the price they agreed 3-4 years back. They split the company, changed the name and did all sort of things to scare off the early investors to take back their money.

Sudhir Babu is a big 420 who is now heading JSIP (Jaya Shanmugha Infrastructure Projects), Beware as to not invest with these ass holes as they are just living off our hard earned money.
Read through the whole thread. Though I wasn't part of the mentioned property in any way, but some time back I'd seen the JS lake view project and wasn't very convinced with the way marketing explained me about the project.
If to be believed, the tactics, as seen through the thread, was a marvelous act of fraud/cheating executed to perfection.
axe

Post by axe »

Court has given a stay order on this project !
nash80

Post by nash80 »

Stay order on JS Lakeview?? And they are still marketing this project; I had got a call from its executive on last saturday to visit once, have a look at developments and offered competitivee rate (3.3k west facing negotiable).
PJ20

Post by PJ20 »

Why is it names Wimbledon ?
chethaktk

Post by chethaktk »

Hi,

They Is this project same as JS Lake Mist? I visited the property day before yesterday.
Most of the plots were already sold which I found little unbelieving as they launched just in November 2014. They are quoting at 3350/Sqft.
guru2018

Post by guru2018 »

I have booked a plot here. 1st and 2nd release site of developer shares are booked(Most of the smaller size plots are booked. Not sure about bigger plots).
chethaktk

Post by chethaktk »

I booked a 600 Sq feet plot with them. They are all sold out. Unbelievable! plots selling like hot cakes. They claims their's is the only BDA approved layout in the vicinity. They also accepted that they launched this as SRR Wimbledon in 2009-10 and had to refund booking amount with interest to buyers due to excessive delay in getting the BDA approval. I trust everything is in order here.
guru2018

Post by guru2018 »

Chethan,
Which plan ? 1, 2 or 3 ?. Completed legal opinion ?.
I have also booked a plot here. Have agreement next week.

Return to “Bangalore North”