Regarding Benz RoyalWood Layout, Hennur Road

madhapur170

Regarding Benz RoyalWood Layout, Hennur Road

Post by madhapur170 »

Hi

I am looking for a site in Benz RoyalWood Layout, Kannur Village, Hennur Road? Has anyone purchased plot over there? Please let me know if there is any known issue with this layout.

thanks
Sunil
george

Re: Regarding Benz RoyalWood Layout, Hennur Road

Post by george »

Hi Sunil

I have shown the documents to a lawyer and the feedback is that there is no issue with the land per se but the layout is unauthorised. Reason is the layout is not laid out as per BBMP/BDA regulations (eg space for park area, etc..) hence they cannot get approval for the layout now. My suggestion is to show the documents to a lawyer and get more clarity before proceeding

George
Padmaraj

Post by Padmaraj »

Hello Madhapur,

IS there any web site for this lay out. I am also looking for a site in this location? Any contact details of developer? Can you share the location details and his web site? What's the price he is quoting?

Regards
Padmaraj
tojans

Post by tojans »

Hi

Can anybody share the asking price?

regards
Tojen
george

Post by george »

Hi Tojen

The price quoted to me was Rs. 2,100/- sq. ft in Dec'12

Regards, George
pradeepmybda

Post by pradeepmybda »

Hi,

Anybody bought site in this layout, I heard that there is a peripheral ring road going near to this layout. not sure if it passes through the layout. anybody has additional input please call me @ 8861717555.
rukesh.d

Post by rukesh.d »

Hi Friends,

Could you please share the feedback on Benz Royalwood layout? Also the current price.

Thanks,
Summit123

Post by Summit123 »

Hi guys, I bought a plot in this layout 6 months. It's a beautifully designed layout where there are already many villas built. It's behind a Christian convent which has many trees that gives a lot of fresh air. As you enter it, it gives a rich and porsh look that every dream house hunter wishes to have a house in.

The most important thing everyone worried about is the documentation. Well, it's DC converted layout. So, it's definitely authorized and well-planned. This answers Mr. Sunil's question about if the layout is unauthorized.

Another advantage is that it has E-Khatha which is similar to A-Khatha and enables anyone get a bank loan from a nationalized bank. I know some of the owners have taken loan from South Indian Bank.

The asking price per square foot is Rs 4000 and a little higher for East facing plots.
DVT

Post by DVT »

Any land is available in this locality for sale ? I am willing to pay 3500/- psft if individual A khata is available ( 11-A) for the plot
pradeepsrsrao

Post by pradeepsrsrao »

Summit123 wrote:Hi guys, I bought a plot in this layout 6 months. It's a beautifully designed layout where there are already many villas built. It's behind a Christian convent which has many trees that gives a lot of fresh air. As you enter it, it gives a rich and porsh look that every dream house hunter wishes to have a house in.

The most important thing everyone worried about is the documentation. Well, it's DC converted layout. So, it's definitely authorized and well-planned. This answers Mr. Sunil's question about if the layout is unauthorized.

Another advantage is that it has E-Khatha which is similar to A-Khatha and enables anyone get a bank loan from a nationalized bank. I know some of the owners have taken loan from South Indian Bank.

The asking price per square foot is Rs 4000 and a little higher for East facing plots.
Hey Summit,

Thanks for the info. Its really very much needed info. I am planning to buy a plot now, but their is a news that the peripheral ring road will go through this layout. Can you please confirm the same?

Return to “Bangalore North”