Telecom Layout Green Field Gardens Phase 6

msn1270

Re: Telecom Layout Green Field Gardens Phase 6

Post by msn1270 »

This Telecom society was raided by Income Tax dept last month for several irregularities in their records to avoid paying tax to the Government. Secondly as they've made Private Developers as their society partners for their project which is not allowed for any society and much more serious charge they are facing is less than 2,000 members are actually from Telecom Dept and more than 10,000 outsiders are taken as associate members which is a gross violation of the objective of a co-operative society formation.

Take judicious call or wait for better clarity about this society, else your amount will get stuck as dead investment for unknown period until the society comes clear out of all the charges framed on them.
Last edited by msn1270 on December 4th, 2013, 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
funkykar

Post by funkykar »

I get the point :) Many many thanks!

Is it safe to buy from a reseller? Can any of the on goings hamper the people with sites already registered?
mybda93

Post by mybda93 »

Dear All,

Understand that society has been settled the income tax issue accordingly. After that no more new applications being accepting by the society.
With this the existing pending ones to be allocated will be cleared faster?

Best Regards,
yssunil

Post by yssunil »

HI All,
I was keen to invest in GFG-6. Let me know if any of you know any agents who have the right connects to get a membership. Please send me a message if you are already own a plot there so that I can talk to you for help.
My phone no. is 7829234751

Thanks,
Sunil
jaggims

Post by jaggims »

Friends,

be careful and do enough due diligence before you invest through brokers, you can visit society website http://telecomhousing.org/ for further updates about each of their layouts.
i dont see any Green Field Gardens - Phase6 at all.
also many members including me who has applied more than 10 years ago haven't even got their sites allotted.

at any day i would prefer to buy from a independent direct owner rather than these societies directly or indirectly through brokers

there are many issues and violations with the procedures these societies are following
Navi

Post by Navi »

Dear All,
I am new to this group, I have invested in GFG-6 please update what's going on with the project. They asked me to pay the second installment. Has anyone bought a land in GFG-6 Please reply
viksat82

Post by viksat82 »

It takes lot of time to get the site from the society. I invested 10 years ago and still I am not allotted site there.
If you are willing to wait then it is ok. Otherwise it is not for you.
dev4u

Post by dev4u »

Are Phase 5 & 6 on the same road where 1, 2, 3, 4 is ?
viksat82

Post by viksat82 »

Yes they all on same road
deepu0109

Post by deepu0109 »

viksat82 wrote:It takes lot of time to get the site from the society. I invested 10 years ago and still I am not allotted site there.
If you are willing to wait then it is ok. Otherwise it is not for you.
Any guess, what's the current estimated wait time for the plots to be allocated?

Return to “Bangalore North”