Telecom Layout Green Field Gardens Phase 6

mybda93

Telecom Layout Green Field Gardens Phase 6

Post by mybda93 »

Hi,

Any idea, Is telecom society registering the members for Green Field Gardens Phase 6?
If yes, what is the booking fees and what will be the estimated waiting time for the plots to be allocated?

Best Regards,
aakshan

Re: Telecom Layout Green Field Gardens Phase 6

Post by aakshan »

May I know, where this phase 6 comes, and for booking whom to contact.

Thanks
mybda93

Post by mybda93 »

I guess it's along the GFG 1, 2, 3 & 4 road further down towards the IVC road by TELECOM EMPLOYEES' CO-OPERATIVE HOUSING SOCIETY. I haven't seen the location but find an advertisement in OLXY. I would like to know more info about this layout development.

Thanks & Regards,
krishnabasudev108

Post by krishnabasudev108 »

Dear All,

Have anybody checked the Telecom layout by CGTIT near IVC road?? Kindly share informations.

Kind Regards,

KRISHNA
shyamala

Post by shyamala »

Dear All,

I happened to speak to a broker on the GFG phase 6 he is quoting 800/- per sq ft, he says bookings are open as associate member and the project will take arnd 2 years. If any of you have a contact with the society, interested members can make a group and apply together.

Thanks,
Shyamala
krishnabasudev108

Post by krishnabasudev108 »

Hi Shyamala,

I am very much interested.Kindly message me your contact details. I have a group of friends who r also interested in the same.
Awaiting to hear from you.

Kind Regards,

KRISHNA
Lekhya Sindhura

Post by Lekhya Sindhura »

Hi All,
Could you please share the details of location of this layout and how to become a member.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Dear All

Don't get trapped by the fake statements of Brokers about any membership in this telecom society.
Society is not accepting any new membership(Officially). Only resales are happening by those who
doesn't want to continue or unable to pay the installments or want to en-cash their investment due
to urgent need for finance. Prices are at around Rs.1,500 onwards for quick settlement through society itself.
Saanvi

Post by Saanvi »

mybda93 wrote:Hi,

Any idea, Is telecom society registering the members for Green Field Gardens Phase 6?
If yes, what is the booking fees and what will be the estimated waiting time for the plots to be allocated?

Best Regards,
Hi,
I recently applied for 40/60 in green field phase6 through an agent... the booking amount they are receiving is 400/SqFt which will be increased by the time of allotment between 100 to 150 which is applied to all.. and agent fee is 150/Sqft which i reduces for 140 after negotiation as some of my friends are in pipe line to invest... the agent got me the receipt in a week of time.. if you need more info you can contact the agent on 8892420677..
funkykar

Post by funkykar »

Me and a friend are interested to invest in GFG6. Any info on how reliable the agent is and how he is associated with the society?

Also, is it a good idea to go this way or is it better to buy from a reseller? I mean since I am a general public and dont belong to any Telecom

Return to “Bangalore North”