CGTIT layout on IVC road

naveen reddy

CGTIT layout on IVC road

Post by naveen reddy »

Has anybody know about the CG TIT ( central government, telecom and information technology ) housing society layout called bhuvanagiri layout on IVC road? Can anyone suggest, whether it is safe to invest in such housing societies. What are the Pros and Crons in investing in land through such hosing societies.
krishnabasudev108

Re: CGTIT layout on IVC road

Post by krishnabasudev108 »

Dear Naveen,

I have taken a site in CGTIT. You can go ahead!!.They are trustworthy compared to others!!
naveen reddy

Post by naveen reddy »

Hi Krishna,

I hope you have done extreme research before taking a site through CGTIT. Even we ( I and couple of friends ) were planning to book a site through cgtit, but given the fact that we don't have any
agreement ( or legal document ) to ensure the safety of our money, we are quite skeptical about going ahead with that. Have the given you any assurance regarding the amount you pay as installment in return? They refuse to provide us any such documents saying that it would be against their society's by-law. Can you suggest what document we can collect from them to ensure the safety of our money. As a 1 st installment we are paying approximately >25% of the cost. Any other builder would have given us a sales agreement which clearly mentions all the terms and conditions upfront. Such sales agreement would help us in making any decision on whether to go ahead with or not. Kindly provide your on this.
krishnabasudev108

Post by krishnabasudev108 »

Hi Naveen,

You are correct!! Generally any co-operative (not only CGTIT) will not disclose any land documents to you till you reach the last stage of the project which is quite different with the private vendors as we researched.we have done a bulk booking of almost 15 people from my company and after talking with society president and other experts we felt it's somewhat reliable compared to others. Also, some directors of the society is my friend's relative,so we took a chance.Both me and my friend booked together for Bhuavna Giri.

Regards
prajul.nambiar

Post by prajul.nambiar »

Hello Krishna & Naveen,

Did you guys go ahead with booking the plot at BHUVANAGIRI - IVC Road? If yes, what is the current status? I've booked 2 plots thee and there has been no progress from 2015 onwards. All the instalments I paid as stuck with CGTIT with literally no progress. If you have any updates, please let me know. Thanks.

Return to “Bangalore North”