P and T Layout is fine??

srinivasaprabhu

P and T Layout is fine??

Post by srinivasaprabhu »

Hi
I want to buy a site or house around Manyatha tech park .
I came through a house in Post and Telecom layout which is just 100 meters from manyatha tech park gate no 5.
There is a constructed house in this layout. I just made a general enquiry and came to know that there are 5 survey numbers involved in this layout.
They are saying that the layout is having BDA NOC.They are 103/1,103/2,103/3,103/4,103/5.Out of these survey numbers , i heard that survey number 5 or 4 is notified by BDA.
But the land lord of the house is saying that the house where he has constructed, will not come under what the BDA has acquired.
I have verified the BBMP katha certificate as well .But in the katah certificate given by BBMP, survey number is mentioned as 103.
They have not mentioned sub survey number like 103/1 or 103/2 or 103/3.
How can i know that the landlord is saying correct to me that the house does not come under the land which BDA has acquired.
Why BBMP has not mentioned the sub survey number in katha certificate?
BTW all the plots here are B katha, but bank loan is available.
Also the price they are quoting is high.
For 30*40 site they are quoting 50 lack.
srinivasaprabhu

Re: P and T Layout is fine??

115 views but no replies??
nagarjunkatta

Post by nagarjunkatta »

Hi,

Its only 1 survey no. 103.. its divided into 5 Hissas.
1. If you know the proper address of the house like Village and Hobli, you can login to http://www.bhoomi.karnataka.gov.in/
and check the RTC. It might contain if its acquired by BDA.

2. If you still need affirmation, goto BDA office, Kuamarapark. Submit an application requesting an NOC for that particular Site by paying a prescribed fee. You please mention it is just for one single house and not the entire survey no. they might ask u for the copy of deed. Then some follow-ups and you wud get the NOC by yourself.

Hope this helps!! other experts can add if i have missed something!!
rangamv

Post by rangamv »

Sir,

BBMP and BDA are different agencies, do check with BDA before finalising or check for any cases if so.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

There are many site owners in this layout who are selling the site, but doesn't have the layout plan.
One of the challenge is, without the layout plan, not sure how to identify the correct site in the layout.
Society is not giving the site plan to anyone else other than the first owner. Already many hands got
changed on these sites.
girishshk

Post by girishshk »

Try to find out the original owner. get the property verified from RTC and BBMP master plan for survey numbers.
Get legal verification done and then take a decision. Lot of illegal brokers and agents are there to divert.
srinivasaprabhu

girishshk wrote:Try to find out the original owner. get the property verified from RTC and BBMP master plan for survey numbers.
Get legal verification done and then take a decision. Lot of illegal brokers and agents are there to divert.

Hi girish ,

Could you please help me with

1. what is RTC and how to obtain it ?
2. How to get the BBMP master plan and check ?

thanks
rangamv

Post by rangamv »

their is no as such BBMP master plan, BBMP is not planning authority, either BDA,BMRDA or so on.
RTC can be checked at website bhoomi.karnataka.gov.in (it indicates particular land is who's name). any doubt PM me

Return to “Bangalore North”