Request advise on Pionier Developers Residency on Hosa Road

itsmesaisatish

Re: Request advise on Pionier Developers Residency on Hosa R

Post by itsmesaisatish »

Hi Friends,

Can someone suggest me what's the actual government registration value in that area where the layout is located (survey number #122 ) ? Builder says its only 450/- . Has anyone enquired the actual government registration value ? Those who registered howmuch u guys paid the stamp duty ?

--Sai.
arun4will

Post by arun4will »

Hi,

I think the actual government value is 1500/-. I registered for 1500/-.

-Arun
suresh13

Post by suresh13 »

I bought a corner plot 30*55 on the side where park is present, last week and got it registered. All sites are equipped with water/sewage/electricity points.. Roads are asphalted. But I think it would take 1 year before we can construct a house as around 1 km around the area (from the main road towards the site) is yet to get developed. But I see a lot of potential as BDA approvals were done. I had seen some sites all along sarjapur road, whitefield/devengundhi/devenahalli and near airport. In these paces villas are quoted at 1.5cr and sites at 1000 to 1500 sqt. This is revenue land. And around 20 kms from wipro corporate office. So this sits I thought was worth the money as its just 3kms from wipro office, hosure road, sarjapur road (from kanneli) and just 8 kms from hsr bda complex.
suresh13

Post by suresh13 »

One irritant though is the constant sound that the HT lines generate.
Also after 7pm the area is deserted and dark.

The guidance value as the builder informed is around 450. Got registered for same value.
itsmesaisatish

Post by itsmesaisatish »

Suresh,
Thanks a lot for the details.
Did you get a chance to cross check the guidance value yourself ? I have enquired nearby BDA layout and that builder says guidance value is 700/- . Thats where I got confused why there is a huge difference ?
suresh13

Post by suresh13 »

I talked to the builder about the descrepancy in guidance value.
As he informed, the government minimum guidance value is Rs.450.
And the registration can happen at any price. So if someone is buying with cash (like me),
he is free to register for any value.He has to pay the higher stamp duty
Those who opt for loan have to settle for the bank mandated guidance value
ICICI - 1500Rs, SBI - actual value which you are buying at.

I put some thought in and here are some points to note.
1. if you register for same value as you are buying, it assures you paper guarantee.
It also means you have to pay entire sum in White.
But you end up paying more for registration.
2. If you register at minimum bid price, then, you your hard earned money (which is WHITE),
will turn into BLACK in a second..... as the amount on paper/registration, is considered as WHITE and rest as BLACK....

Hope my reply helps.
sumeetme

Post by sumeetme »

Hi ,

Just an update on this...I have the Site #39, and I'm overall quite satisfied with the progress...

I visited Pionier Residency today. It has definitely become much much better. The boundary walls are all done... the jogging track and the area around it looks good and the roads are perfectly asphalted and tree lined.. and though I was kinda doubtful about the 'rose garden' promise they had made ... they actually had the rose garden (still not the most beautiful, but the gardener was there tending to the plants). All in all it was quite satisfactory to see that the promises are being met. The absence of the club house will be felt a little bit (esp for any large parties / gathering).. maybe once there is an association formed, it can be thought of to use some of the common areas.

I was told that the Children's play area is going to be shifted behind the long stretch of sites due to HT lines... so at least one amenity will be on that side from get go. Has anyone thought of starting a commonfloor group of Pionier Residency owners? If I get some email - id's I can start one.
sarkar.ak

Post by sarkar.ak »

Hi,

I own #84, which is on the side other than the park. I have been given the same reason for moving the children's play area and I think that's a sensible decision. The gates are not ready and they are saying it's because of the architect not in town. They also claim to be coming up with Phase II and that the play area will be part of that phase.

I have started a g-group so request you all to join that to collaborate well: pionierresidents@googlegroups.com
Someone has also started a commonfloor space and I added myself to that "pionier-residency-rayasandra@commonfloor.com". Suggest you do that as well.

Apurba
sarkar.ak@gmail.com
vivektech2003

Post by vivektech2003 »

Hi,

I have decided to purchase one site, but I am in a dual mind as one of my friend visited site yesterday and came to know that its not A khata....
Any Suggestion pls?

Vivek
arun4will

Post by arun4will »

Hi,

You will be getting BDA Khata. I have already got my Khata for my site#49.

Do get back incase of any doubts,

regards
Arun

Return to “Bangalore South”