Request advise on Pionier Developers Residency on Hosa Road

sai sai

Re: Request advise on Pionier Developers Residency on Hosa R

Post by sai sai »

Guys,

I visited the site yesterday and saw (site no 64) has done foundation work. I'm not sure if the owner of site no 64 is constructing a house?? :)
manisurya

Post by manisurya »

sarkar.ak wrote:Hi Surya,

I have gone with Axis bank because they register at the guidance value that saves you some good amount of money. They push for ICICI as the commission could be higher due to higher registration value - I might be wrong but there has to be some reason.

I don't have answer to your other question.

Do remember to join pionierresidents@googlegroups.com
Thanks Sarkar,
How much was the guidance value by Axis Bank. For ICICI they are suggesting 1000 per sq feet. Upon questioning developer informed me to use any higher value but the registration stamp duty will be more..

I have few more questions w.r.t. sale deed and other points.. I am putting that in google group forum. Thanks
manisurya

Post by manisurya »

sai sai wrote:Guys,

I visited the site yesterday and saw (site no 64) has done foundation work. I'm not sure if the owner of site no 64 is constructing a house?? :)
I hope so as I enquired with the builder guys who were measuring for construction a week ago.
baskars

Post by baskars »

sarkar.ak wrote:
baskars wrote:hi Vivek,

I booked site no:80.
can you activiate my commonfloor pionier group membership? I sent repeated request already.

Regards,
Baskar
PLEASE JOIN THE GROUP: pionierresidents@googlegroups.com
hi sarkar,
I sarkar some how i dont find this pionierresidents@googlegroups.com group in google.
Can you please let me know whether i am missing something here?

Regards,
Baskar
manisurya

Post by manisurya »

Same with me. I also couldn't find this google group. I will make one yahoo group if no one has made any...
sai sai

Post by sai sai »

manisurya wrote:Hi
I am in process of booking one plot. Not able to decide on which bank to look for loan. As per the developers loans are approved by icici axis and sbi. But they are pressurizing to go by icici only for faster closing the deal.

Also do anybody here knows about changing the loan type from mortgage loan to composite loan if mortgage loan is being transferred to other bank offering composite loan..

Thanks
Surya

Hello Surya

Have you booked the plot in phase 1 or 2? Are you able to negotiate the price?

Thanks
manisurya

Post by manisurya »

Hi Sai,

Site is fron phase 1 itself. There are few left outs. They allow negotiations. From my experience it depends upon discussion.

Thanks
Surya
susantapanda.85

Post by susantapanda.85 »

Dear All,

I am planning to book one west facing plot from phase1 and it belongs to HT and park side. The builder quoting 2900 -3k, Can any one give some idea what is the running price and from which bank should i process the loan, Can I take land lone alone from SBI? Does any complain regarding legal process?
If you feel updating the price in portal is not ethical then Kindly pls send mail to susantapanda.85@gmail.com.

Your suggestion and guidance will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Susant Kumar.
susantapanda.85

Post by susantapanda.85 »

Dear All,

Last week I went the HDFC bank to check whether they are providing loan or not. Just now the bank person called and told me that they are not providing loan due to some legal issues. Is this a fact or just an explanation for not providing loan? Have anybody did legal checks with advocate? Does they have any legal issue? Kindly suggest.

Best Regards,
Susant Kumar
manisurya

Post by manisurya »

Hi,

As mentioned earlier in this thread itself, there should not be any legal issues..

Return to “Bangalore South”