Request advise on Pionier Developers Residency on Hosa Road

vivektech2003

Re: Request advise on Pionier Developers Residency on Hosa R

Post by vivektech2003 »

Thanks Arun.

Is there any difference between 'BDA' khata and 'A' Khata?

Thanks,

Vivek
arun4will

Post by arun4will »

BDA approved layouts will get BDA khata..when that area comes under BBMP limits..u will get A-Khata for the same...now pionier residency is not part of BBMP limits...once it comes into bbmp limits..u will get a a-khata..
vivektech2003

Post by vivektech2003 »

Thanks Arun.
sagarka21

Post by sagarka21 »

Has anybody noticed the garbage dump near by this layout around 300 mts further? I am not sure whether BBMP is still dumping the garbage, but i saw them lying there still.
Has anybody clue on this as I am worried it will affect our health, ground water, pollution, etc.,

Also, I saw one more layout from Astro right infront of that garbage dump. Not sure how BDA is giving approval. If any body has information, please let me know.
vivektech2003

Post by vivektech2003 »

I think it was there before but now BBMP has stopped dumping the garbage.

Has anyone availed loan from SBI?

Thanks,

Vivek
sai sai

Post by sai sai »

Has anyone taken loan from any other bank apart from AXIS/SBI/ICICI for this project?

The developer is insisting us to go with AXIS or ICICI so that they sanction the loans asap

Thanks
SriniBRaju

Post by SriniBRaju »

Greetings everyone, my name is Srinivas and I have been speaking to a guy called Pramod from the developer. I am planning to pick up a 30*55 west facing site which is near the park and below the high tension wire. I would like to speak to anyone who already bought the plot. I also had sent an email to the group mail box, but did not hear any response. Further to your chats, I have noted down all the surroundings and there are acres of land which are dumped with garbage a little away from this site. They are infact just opposite to the other BDA site which is at a very beginning stage. I would like to speak to someone who already bought the property since I am very keen to pick up a plot from here and willing to build the house soon. Thank you
Srinivas
vivektech2003

Post by vivektech2003 »

Which site number you are planning to buy?

About garbage , I heard from Villagers that BBMP has stopped dumping for last 3-4 months. Any thought from other members?

If you want to speak you can mail you mobile number to vivektech2003@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Vivek
vivektech2003

Post by vivektech2003 »

Last week I got registered Site No #37 . One of my friend suggested me to get it published in local news paper , is it really required in a layout ? any suggestion please?
vivektech2003

Post by vivektech2003 »

Thanks Apurba for starting the google group.

Friends, I would request all of you to join this google group so that we can have a common platform to discuss the development.
Please join: pionierresidents@googlegroups.com.

Or you may send your mail id to vivektech2003@gmail.com and I will for forward the same to Apurba so that he can send you a invitation.

Any other suggestion/idea...

Thanks,

Vivek

Return to “Bangalore South”