Realestate fraud - need advice

prasanth

Realestate fraud - need advice

Post by prasanth »

Hi ,
Just want to share my experience with a developer (G T Ramesh) and land owner (A Gunduramia, KSR Megaventures), so that others can escape from the similar traps. My brother-in-law who is abroad wants to buy a plot in Bangalore, so that he can settle here later. I searched the plot for him and found a newly formed small layout of less than 100 plots. The project name under which they try to sell the plot is Empire Estate by MS Ventures. GT Ramesh is the proprietor of MS Ventures, who develops the layout and A Gunduramia is the landowner. The project is in the final stages of approval by banks Indiabulls and LIC Housing Finance. It is BMRDA approved and we got all the xerox copied of all the document and got it verified by a lawyer. A week before registration, Ramesh (developer) says registration is not possible since they are not able to get Khatha for individual sites from Panchayat. The farmers from whom the land was purchased claims that those plots belong to them and they complained at Panchayat. We are OK to not have the site and get the money we paid as advance back. But they are not returning the money. Every time I call both of them say same excuse "we dont have the money now. We are trying to sell the land and return your money". This is going on for more than 8 months. The sale agreement is already expired. The address of the developer and land owner mentioned in sale agreement is not valid any more now. Another buyer has send a legal notice and it got returned. GT Ramesh (developer) has disconnected his mobile connection and he is no more reachable. A Gunduramia (land owner) somehow picks up the phone till now.

I need advice in getting the money recovered. Does this come under consumer court? A few of my friends told police complaint wont help.

Regards,
Prasanth
nagarjunkatta

Re: Realestate fraud - need advice

Post by nagarjunkatta »

you can approach court if the sale agreement is registered.

Return to “Bangalore South”