help regarding my site forgery news

mybdablr

help regarding my site forgery news

Post by mybdablr »

I purchased a BBMP plot in Banashankari couple of years ago, I have all the documents for the site and the empty site already have compound wall built.
Today i got call from estate agent saying that few other estate agents are doing some forgery and showing my site for sale.
he was asking me to build a temporary small shed and give it for rent.
please guide me what precautions should i take to avoid forgery on my site?
arunthl

Re: help regarding my site forgery news

Post by arunthl »

My concern is how did agent call you. did you share your number with him?
Further as long as you have the Khata Certificate, Tax Paid Receipt and the Registered Sale deed in YOUR name, you are almost safe. But, make sure no one is constructing a house in your empty site (without your notice) and start living there. I heard there is a judgement by High Court that, once house is built and someone is living there, he has the right to LIVE even the site is of different person. I am not 100% sure of this judgement (but possible).

But, I agree that offlate, it is risky to have an empty site in Bengaluru since fraudulent's are more. Frequent visit to the site location to make sure nothing wrong is happening is really needed in your case.
R81

Re: help regarding my site forgery news

Post by R81 »

Few points I can think off:

1) Plan for the boundary wall and get it constructed asap to be on the safer side
2) Put a board indicating the owner name, trespassing not allowed, Not for SALE
3) Get a Copy of EC for your plot and check if everything is OK
4) Inform the neighbor to keep you posted of any activity going on in your plot.
5) Visit the plot frequently to ensure that everything is OK.
6) Contact a lawyer and take his opinion

Thanks,
Rajeev

Return to “Bangalore South”