Srinidhi Layout Konankunte reg

Vastare V Murthy

Srinidhi Layout Konankunte reg

Post by Vastare V Murthy »

It is said by many people that Srinidhi Layout, Konankunte, Bangalore is going to BDA and the present occupants are going to lose their occupied site or residential buildings. If any proof for this please post in these columns.
nagarjunkatta

Re: Srinidhi Layout Konankunte reg

Post by nagarjunkatta »

Hi Murthy,

From where did you get this info? Please mention links to the source
Vastare V Murthy

Post by Vastare V Murthy »

Since 2006, when I am in search of sites/residential buildings for purchase in Konankunte Area, I come across many people, who are telling like this i.e., Srinidhi Layout area is going to be notified by BDA for allotment, hence it is not wise to go for properties in that area. But none of them have any evidence for that. Even today many such sayings are there. If anybody have evidence please furnish.
tvsh

Post by tvsh »

Most of the areas around JP Nagar 7th phase and Konankunte were notified in the 1990s and de-notified later on. As far as I know, BDA does not acquire an area that is developed and has houses. They acquire empty lands and develop them into layouts. Check if the survey numbers of Srinidhi layout have been de-notified by BDA. If that is the case, then they cannot acquire it again. Moreover why would BDA acquire srinidhi layout alone? If they have to acquire, they will do a lot more.

Return to “Bangalore South”