Royal Lake Front Residency Phase 3, Raghavanpalya

Bhaggy

Royal Lake Front Residency Phase 3, Raghavanpalya

Post by Bhaggy »

Hi Guys,

I am a new member to this forum, I have been an avid follower of this forum for quite some time.

We are looking to buy a plot in Royal Lake Front Residency Phase 3 situated in Raghavanapalaya JP nagar 9th phase, 7th Block.

We have narrowed down one property, before we dive into the sale agreement, I wanted to check with you guys whether is it good to buy a plot in that layout? Are there any issues being reported in that layout? etc.,

Before we finalize this plot, we did also look at other plots in Royal Lake Front Residency Phase 2 ( opposite to Adiga Vishwendra apartments) in that area, there seems to be some disputes currently, some sites are marked with OS nos.

So just wanted to check with you guys about the Royal Lake Front Residency Phase 3. We are planning to construct the house after 3-4 years. (How the development of that area in the near future for self living purposes)

I am posting this into a new thread because, there are very few / old threads related to this layout, hence posting into the new thread.

Dear Admin --> Please forgive if this query cannot be posted into the new thread, if you think it should not, kindly merge into the existing one.

Thanks in advance everyone!

Regards
rajesh_s76

Re: Royal Lake Front Residency Phase 3, Raghavanpalya

Post by rajesh_s76 »

Dear Bhaggy,

I am looking to buy BDA site near Roya lake. Could you please advise whom can i approach. what is the cost of the site and plot size. and also if you have any know person please reach out me 9900374374. Thank you.

Regards.

Return to “Bangalore South”