Site for sale in Vakil Satellite Township Sarjapur Road near to Dommasandra

serukula

Site for sale in Vakil Satellite Township Sarjapur Road near to Dommasandra

Post by serukula »

Two 40*50 sites side by side(2000 SFT each) in Vakil Satellite Township, Sarjapur Road.
North and West corner facing site on 40 Feet road and park facing premium sites.
Perfect gated community.
Well maintained Layout, underground electric cables, sewage treatment plant Club house with swimming pool and indoor shuttle badminton court, table tennis, snookers, library, conventional hall with kitchen attached , utility attached club house. Out door football court, basketball court with floodlights to play night also. Huge children's play area. lakhhe with kayak for booting. Many parks like christmas park with full of christmas trees. A park with barbeque set up and party setup. Lots of trees and birds around Calm and quite environment around. Pollution & sound free environment. Wipro new teach park construction is going on with full-Swing, near Kodathi. Check google maps. Adjacent to decathlon sports, RGA teach park is ready for occupation, This vakil satellite township layout is located strategically between electronic city and whitefield and outer ring road where most of the bangalore IT is located. PRR (Peripheral ring road) work starting soon and it is passing near by to this layout. Sarjapur road widening work is in progress. It is best place to invest in Bangalore or live in reasonable budget with high end amenities with very nice people around. Hdfc bank is pre-Approved, all other banks also approved this project. I am the direct owner of the property. No agent help required
Price Rs.3950/- per SFT. Contact: 9900003315, mail: sivaprasade@hotmail.com, I am the direct owner of the plot, serious dealers can contact me.

Return to “Bangalore South”