Kanakashree layout, Hennur

tmninan

Re: Kanakashree layout, Hennur

Post by tmninan »

Hello,

I'm interested in purchasing a 60*40 site in kanakashree layout-Kannur, from a direct allotee. In case your interested, please send a mail to 'tmninan@gmail.com'.

Regards,
Thomas
Suresh Heggade

Post by Suresh Heggade »

There are sweet news for owners of plots in Kanakashree Kannur Layout that 1) Electricity connection will be given in the layout through already available poles by March 2014, 2) Water will be available through the overhead tank by March 2014 and 3) A school is proposed at the entrance.

We could see lot of developments in the layout for the past few months 1) about 12 houses have already come up in the layout. 2) Two big apartments are lined up, 3) well known developers have accumulated lot of land bank on Hennur Bagalure Road and many apartments have already come up in the vicinity like Vakil, Sobha City etc.

There are lot more developments going to come on Hennur and Bagalur Road and hence the owners be careful about brokers that they may hoodwink you to sell your plots at cheaper rates. Please do not get enticed by these brokers and keep your investment intact for another 2 to 3 years as land rates are shooting up all over Bangalore and you may lament later if you loose now. Be aware that the present going rate in the layout is about Rs.4000 to 4200 per square feet. The same was Rs.2500 before 2 years.
skndr

Post by skndr »

Hi
Kanakasri layout site owners
Society had proposed to form sit owner s welfare association, plz intrested people can meet as early.
mail2vivek

Post by mail2vivek »

Brokers are quoting 5800 per square feet in quickr and olx websites. Inflated prices by buying from land owners at peanut price.

regards

Vivek Shenoy
skndr

Post by skndr »

Hi
For all site owners of kanakashree layout hennur, v r looking forward to form welfare association . Plz come forward ,update your details.
parkom

Post by parkom »

This is another layout which is hyped by speculative prices driven by one or two unscrupulous brokers and they ask for an almost all cash deal. Unless one swims in black money or has unaccounted cash, it is not for people with hard earned money which is all white.
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
Mathews

Post by Mathews »

skndr wrote:Hi
For all site owners of kanakashree layout hennur, v r looking forward to form welfare association . Plz come forward ,update your details.
Hi,

whom do i contact to become a part of the welfare association? I am interested to be a part of it, i do own a site in Kanakashree layout, Kannur.

Regards,
Mathews

Post by Mathews »

Hi,

whom do i contact to become a part of the welfare association? I am interested to be a part of it, i do own a site in Kanakashree layout, Kannur.

Regards,
Whitewing

Post by Whitewing »

Hi,
Whom to contact? The HBCS??
nlravi

Post by nlravi »

Hi,
for all site owners of kanakashree layout Kannur, mostly 31 st March monday electricity connection will be given

Return to “Bangalore East”