Kanakashree layout, Hennur

parkom

Re: Kanakashree layout, Hennur

Post by parkom »

Hi Vasant, I don't think quarry should cause of much of a problem to this layout as it is not so close. On your query of loan from SBI, it looks highly unlikely. Also on the extent of loan that you could get from any private bank in this layout might be limited as most of the sellers appear to be fishing for maximum cash!
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
vasanthorapeti

Post by vasanthorapeti »

Hi parkom,

Thank you for your prompt reply. Appreciate it.
Braveendran

Post by Braveendran »

Quarry you are referring is very far from this layout. You search for kanakashree layout in google maps and look for the quarry. It's after the road that connects to kogilu junction.

I have taken a site by taking a loan from sbi. But you will have to spent a lot of time to find a owner who is ready to register the land close to the market price.if you are really serious and ready to spend time you can find one.
vasanthorapeti

Post by vasanthorapeti »

Braveendran,

Thank you for your prompt reply. Appreciate it. Good to know that SBI grants loan for sites in this layout.

Regards
Vasant Horapeti
vasanthorapeti

Re: Kanakashree layout, Kannur

Post by vasanthorapeti »

Hi All,

I recently purchased a site in Kanakashree layout, Kannur. I am in the process of getting Khatha transferred to my name. I have submitted the application. I am not sure how long it takes. I am in no hurry to get it fast. However people over there are expecting some bribe. I want to get it done since I have all the required documents for the transfer. I wanted to check in this forum if any of you have transferred Khatha without paying bride and how was your experience. Please let me know any suggestions that would help me to get this done.

Thank you in advance. Appreciate your help.

Best Regards
Vasant Horapeti
bdasites

Post by bdasites »

hI Vasant,

We also own a site in Kanakashree byrathi and applied for Khata transfer in march 2013. It took 3 weeks and am proud to say we did NOT pay a single rupee as bribe.They did take me to a corner and asked for bribe but we said we wont pay and said we want to apply via sakala scheme in which they are obligated to give you a request number and resolve the request within 21 days . Just ensure your documents , esp EC should not be more than 1 week old at the time of application. Just be polite but be firm that i dont want to pay any money.Its their job.If they are acting too smart, say you want to speak to their superior.

Let us know if you need anymore details and we ll be happy to help

Thanks,
Sunil
vasanthorapeti

Re: Kanakashree layout, Kannur

Post by vasanthorapeti »

Hi Sunil,

Thank you for your reply and for the details. It will help. I am determined to get it without paying bribe. After I waited patiently in BDA office, they did sense that I will not be paying them any bribe and they agreed to give me Sakala acknowledgement. They have insisted me meet higher officer. I will follow-up and take it forward.

Thank you again.

Regards,
Vasant Horapeti
Sarath

Post by Sarath »

What is the current price/sqft in this layout?

regards,
Sarath
Suresh Heggade

Post by Suresh Heggade »

The present rate in Kannur Kanakashree Layout is Rs. 4300/- to 4500/- per sq. ft. The same is Rs. 4500/- to 4800 in Byrathi.

Suresh Heggade.
bdasites

Post by bdasites »

Hi Suresh,

We also own a site in Byrathi and the rates quoted by you are frankly exaggerated rates.My friend got a deal in Kannur 1 month ago for Rs 3600 and Byrathi we heard from some other owners is around Rs 3800/Sq feet. 4500/- to 4800 is way too high!!

Thanks,
Sunil

Return to “Bangalore East”