Kanakashree layout, Hennur

ksingh.rajeev

Re: Kanakashree layout, Hennur

Post by ksingh.rajeev »

Hi Sunil,

Let me know if you know anyone who is selling for even 4000 sqft in Kannur. I am also looking for a site in Kannur at the Front end (around white house). North or East facing.
Thanks,
Rajeev
Sarath

Post by Sarath »

Thanks Suresh.

@Sunil I heard someone say that the current going rate in Kannur is 5000/sq ft so was trying to check it. 4500 seems to be some where near the current price as an year back itself the rates being quoted were around 3500/sq ft.

regards,
Sarath
Sarath

Post by Sarath »

@Suresh Heggade/Skndr

Any update on when the overhead tank will be operational in the layout.

regards,
Sarath
Suresh Heggade

Post by Suresh Heggade »

Mr. Sarathji,

I do not know when the overhead tank will be connected but it was planned in March 2014. But they could give only electrictiy connection in March 2014 and probably they may be waiting for number of houses to increase. In fact, I am also waiting for this to happen to start my construction. If I come to know, I shall inform this forum.

Suresh Heggade
lordsn

Post by lordsn »

Any problem with Kanakashree Kannur layout? rates falling below 3500/sqft after touching 3800/sqft !! Hope the title and everything is clear with the layout.
ksingh.rajeev

Post by ksingh.rajeev »

Hi lordsn,

I have asked many to provide me the contact details of the person who is selling at even 4k per sft near and around White House. I am looking for a site. Please contact me.
lordsn

Post by lordsn »

Sorry Mr. Rajeev I don't know anybody personally selling there. But there are many brokers advertising in various websites for various dimension and facing for 3500/sqft. Please do contact them and strike a deal. Normally they always quote 200/sqft more in online. You should be lucky to bargain that off from the sale price. If your budget is 4000/sqft then you could comfortably get a corner plot in Kanakashree Byrathi which is just less than 2km from the ORR.
ksingh.rajeev

Post by ksingh.rajeev »

Sure Mr. Lordsn. Hope you have tried contacting someone before writing this in the forum. Because I have contacted many brokers and society but no one is selling at that rate. And I also know that many people are spreading bad news about this layout in order to buy a site in the layout at lower price. So, unless you have sellers on those rate, there is no point in writing such thing. In Byrathi, I had finalized a deal for 3200 per sft in Nov 2012. But it did not went well. So, forget getting correct BDA plot in those rates now.
Best Regards,
Rajeev
lordsn

Post by lordsn »

Infact that's my point too. The price at this layout went way too high but coming down all of a sudden which i don't understand. I very much agree with you. I was about to fix something for 3800/sqft last month but took back after seeing the price droop. Many think the real estate will keep booming. But there are always good times and bad times for any sector. Wise investor would buy when the price is lower and sell it when the price is higher. Good luck for both of us to strike a good deal at the right price. Don't fall prey to exaggerated price. Also there are some greedy sellers who will rise their price when you finalize a deal. Two months before I strike a deal for 6600/sqft at MSR North City. But finally the owner increased it and still the plot is not sold. If this is the case you are facing now then you can't buy one even if you take the price to 5000/sqft. Need to find someone who would really like to sell their plot. Otherwise it will be like auctioning!
vasanthorapeti

Post by vasanthorapeti »

I don't believe the price is dropping in this layout. As per my understanding, its going up infact. I have heard some people quoting upto 4800/-. Infact many are preferring Kannur layout than Byrathi because of approach from main road. Please note there are two parts in this layout. Part II sites are still being quoted at lower rate. But as far as Part I, I don't believe that someone has quoted below 4000/-. It is definitely false information.

Return to “Bangalore East”