Kanakashree layout, Hennur

Whitewing

Re: Kanakashree layout, Hennur

Post by Whitewing »

LNG wrote:Owners@Kanakashree HBCS,

You may already know (from my previous posts) that I too own a site in Part-II of Kannur layout. I wanted to pay property tax online and when i entered my site number, the data the page showed was of another person and the property ID too was different than the one i have in my Tax paid receipt from last year.
<snip>
Hi,
The BDA web site is buggy, I faced issues a month and a half back while trying to pay it (it was a programmatic error), I wrote to BDA regarding this, but no response. However, it eventually got resolved beginning of this month.
Mine was not temporarily transferred like in you case :shock: .

Warm Regards
LNG

Post by LNG »

Hi Whitewing,

Firstly thanks for responding :)

I too think it is a data entry issue, but atleast in the case of KHBCS Kannur it is not very clear how BDA site numbering is. Given that we have part-I and part-II. Moreover, i didnt quite understand what you meant by temporarily transferred.
Can you please elaborate a bit?

It would be good to know whom i should address my letter to in BDA office. Please help.

Cheers,
Gopinath

Cheers,
Gopinath
parkom

Post by parkom »

Gopi, your concern is quite justified as you are not able to see even the previous owner's name on the BDA site. I would think that the real important part for you is to get to understand how the numbering system works and then look up the correct # on the BDA site.
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
LNG

Post by LNG »

Hi Parkom,

Thanks for reflecting my concern. Yes i tried various combinations and trial-error numbers, so far nothing worked. Moreover i notice that in-between a sequence of numbers suddently there would be a bunch of sequential numbers which will not fetch any data at all.

Cheers,
Gopinath
Whitewing

Post by Whitewing »

Hi Gopi,

As I mentioned earlier, the portal is buggy and amateurish, looks like some one is learning web programming at government's expense.
Mostly yours is a case of incorrect data being shown due to a fault in the portal. Wouldn't loose my sleep over it.

But when you get the time do contact the BDA finance dept (Ph in the BDA site Tel: 23367359) to make sure nothing is amiss.

Warm Regards,
LNG

Post by LNG »

Hi Whitewing,

Thanks a bunch!!

Cheers,
Gopinath
bdasites

Post by bdasites »

Can someone pls help answer the following qns?

We visited byrathi and kannur layouts by kanakashree housing society. Need help figuring out some answers: Can you help us validate them? Also which do you think will be more livable 2-3 yrs from now?
Issues:
1. Water problem and heard there is no Kaveri water provision . Do you think there is any probability of cauvery water connection in Kannur in the future?
2. Is it true that this layout is only meant for kanakashree community? Will there be problems later? ARe resales meant to be sold only to ppl from kanakashree community?
3. Do we need NOC from the society?How much do they charge?
4. Does anyone have direct contact numbers of some society members or mr basvaraj who is one of the members or developers? ( not sure)
5. Can someone give an idea of the price range at Byrathi and Kannur for 1200 sft plots?
7.In both the layouts, apart from roads , parks and other amenities are not developed yet.Since this is a BDA approved layout, who is responsible for development? BDA or the society ? If its the society, how reliable do you think they are to bring about some development?

Thanks in advance,
Sunil
bdasites

Post by bdasites »

Hi,

We are looking at buying a plot in Kanakashree Byrathi. We want to go to SBI for bank loan, and would like to know if any of you have applied/processed loan through SBI for this layout? If so, can you please PM me the bank branch where you processed and the bank's panel lawyer's details. We want to do the legal verification by SBI panel lawyers so the loan processing will be easier. Any more details on this would be really helpful.

Thanks
bdasites

Post by bdasites »

Hi,

I have seen a few posts here recommending the advocate Mr. Muralidhara for legal opinion. If you have spoken to him earlier, can you please PM me his contact details.

Thanks,
Sunil
SujataPatil

Post by SujataPatil »

Hi ,

Can somebody pls post current running price per sqft at kankashree layout , kannur

Thanks ,

Return to “Bangalore East”