Om Balaji Jasmines Near KR puram

kbaijuk

Post by kbaijuk »

Hi All,
I have come across an add regarding a layout called "Om Balaji Jasmines" near kr puram, its approx. 4 km from old madras road towards international airport side and has BDA approval as per developer, They are quating 1350/sqft. I havent got a chance to visit this location. Have any one heared about this layout? any input please.
toctic

Re: Om Balaji Jasmines Near KR puram

Post by toctic »

Hi,
Even I came across this Ad, couple of things are confusing me. This area comes under BMRDA zone, then how is the builder claiming to have BDA approval? Are they trust worthy since this seems to be their first project ?
kbaijuk

Post by kbaijuk »

Hi, I called them for the details and i got contrary information regarding their approval. first person i spoke has told that they have already BDA approval in place and said that their marketing executive will call back for a site visit, when the marketing person called he said that they are waiting for approvals and will get that in 5 days time (??). So i asked him to call back only after getting approvals. i dont think its going to workout.
ijk

Post by ijk »

Hi all,
Even last week i enquired they told will get BDA approval with in 2 weeks. I see the discussion for the past 3 month they are saying the same but didn't get the BDA approval. Are they trust worthy?
kranthi

Post by kranthi »

Hi All,

I have visited last week and they say that they will get BDA approval in a week. They say 189 plots are sold out. Can any one provide the reference of those who have purchased ?
shak

Post by shak »

How is the location and approach ? Is the layout development done ?
kranthi

Post by kranthi »

Hi All,

I have visited a layout called "Om Balaji Jasmines" near kr puram, its approx. 10 km from Tin factory hanging bridge towards chennai highway (NH 204) and has BDA approval as per developer. They say that they will get BDA approval in a week or two and 189 plots are sold out out of 400. Can any one provide the reference of those who have purchased ? Have any one heard about this layout? Please provide inputs on this layout.
leelapk

Post by leelapk »

How are 189 plots sold ...without BDA approval :(

Make sure you have these then buy:
First make sure it falls under BDA's jurisdiction.
1. BDA NOC
2. BDA layout approval plan
3. DC conversion order
4. RTC

for initial screening........
Be careful when you put your hard earned money
sanjaymi

Post by sanjaymi »

Hi, This is Sanjay. I booked one plot(30 x 50) in Ombalaji Jasmine prior to their BDA approval. I liked the locality as Brigade and prestige having apartments nearby, another project Sunvilla is also in the nearby locality. Ombalaji is yet to get the hard copy of BDA approval. As per them, APL42/2011-12 is their B.D.A file number. Please try to verify that from B.D.A office. They had put the advertisement at most of the internet property site such as 99acres, magicbricks, sulekha etc. But it will be better if somebody get it verified thru BDA office. As per developer, this area is under BBMP limit and they have BDA approval. Please let anybody know if they have any more input on this or if anybody else have booked property their. Thanks.
kranthi

Post by kranthi »

location is good but they did not start any work? They are saying they need 3 months for registration?

Return to “Bangalore East”