Om Balaji Jasmines Near KR puram

kranthi

Re: Om Balaji Jasmines Near KR puram

Post by kranthi »

I am planning for 60x40 site and they are saying they need 3 months for registration and they will take 1 Year to complete the project? For booking I need to pay 3L. When I visited I did not see any work which is in progress or which has been completed, normally with out developing the layout nobody will start advertising. Are they trust worthy as this is there 2nd project in bangalore?

Sanjay - Can you please provide your contact details? or you can contact me on 9886171814 and my name is kranthi.

Thanks
sriram

Post by sriram »

They have not got the BDA approval yet and its anybody's guess whether they will actually get it ? Since September they are saying that approval would come next week!! I heard that the builder/developer has some connection with Karunakar Reddy (of the famous Reddy brothers) and since the Reddy brothers are involved in the mining scam and out of power that also maybe delaying things.
Another issue is the huge BBMP dumpyard which is just in front of the layout and which has to be passed for entering the layout. It will take a few years if at all the dumpyard is moved. Development can start only after the approval comes.

Post by guest »

I have also booked a plot in Ombalaji Jasmines project. I visited their Golden Meadows project in Chikkaballapura before going ahead with the booking. I know it is risky to make the payment without approvals but after lot of thinking, finally i decided to go ahead with the booking. The reason was they said that they are going to increase the rates soon.
Please those who have already booked the plot, join the plot owners group at yahoo at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ombalaji_Jasmines.

Thanks

Post by guest »

I have also booked a plot in Ombalaji Jasmines project. I visited their Golden Meadows project in Chikkaballapura before going ahead with the booking. I know it is risky to make the payment without approvals but after lot of thinking, finally i decided to go ahead with the booking. The reason was they said that they are going to increase the rates soon.
Please those who have already booked the plot, join the plot owners group at yahoo at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ombalaji_Jasmines.

Thanks
sanjaymi

Post by sanjaymi »

Thanks for the info, I have joined the plot owners group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ombalaji_Jasmines . If anyone else have any input(approval, legality etc.) on this property please do share.

Thanks
Sanjay
jsriram15

Is this layout really genuine??

Post by jsriram15 »

I came across the following info:

"I came across the information that this land was also being sold by Shiviri properties since 2008 saying BDA
approval in process!! And now OmBalaji is selling it

Please look at the following links:
ombalajihousings.com/pdf/JasminePriceListfinaproof1.pdf

In this link, you will find the marketing agency named Shiviri properties. Also,
see the price and the payment plan.

When I did a search on Shiviri properties I came across a lot of fraud
complaints which are:

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/shiviri-propertys-pvt-ltd-c329529.ht\
ml

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/bangalore/t-shiviri-jasmine-11230.html
"
Please let me know if anyone did any legal verification of the land papers.
kbaijuk

Post by kbaijuk »

Thanks Sriram for the info. I have gone through the links you provided and its looks like they are cheating people for many years and still doing that ? why our authorities have not taken any action against them still ? wonder why they are so lazy that these frauds are still playing gimmicks.
sanjaymi

Post by sanjaymi »

Ombalaji Jasmine got BDA approval. I am proceeding ahead with registration as per 2011 booking. Thanks.

Sanjay
Last edited by sanjaymi on January 30th, 2014, 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by guest »

Guys,
Stay away from Ombalaji properties as it is a big fraud. They are cheaters just like Shiviri properties and are selling the same property which was sold by Shiviri earlier in the name of Shiviri Jasmines.
They are fooling the customers by saying that the project is BDA approved since last one year. Those customers who are approaching them to cancel the booking, they are giving one month post dated cheques (just to buy more time) which gets bounced. After that they neither pay the money nor respond to the queries properly.

Written this in public interest.

Thanks.

Post by guest »

Guys,
Stay away from Ombalaji properties as it is a big fraud. They are cheaters just like Shiviri properties and are selling the same property which was sold by Shiviri earlier in the name of Shiviri Jasmines.
They are fooling the customers by saying that the project is BDA approved since last one year. Those customers who are approaching them to cancel the booking, they are giving one month post dated cheques (just to buy more time) which gets bounced. After that they neither pay the money nor respond to the queries properly.

Written this in public interest.

Thanks.

Guys, since the topics are same, we have merged the topic with same title from 'Site for sale' to 'site wanted'. So please remove duplicates. -Admin Team.

Return to “Bangalore East”