Om Balaji Jasmines Near KR puram

leelapk

Re: Om Balaji Jasmines Near KR puram

Post by leelapk »

FXXK these guys..Cheat people and they must be blacklisted
Anyone is maintaining blacklist builders list would be useful

This will avoid people from getting cheated over and over again.. and they use the gods name "balaji" and cheat
Don't know how much they fund to the HUNDI in the name of this cheating
lenidavidson

Post by lenidavidson »

Thanks a lot for the right update...
Even I too had lot of doubts about this property. I was about to book a plot but fortunately this information helped me to save my hard earned money.
bisdhdh

Post by bisdhdh »

Hi Guys,
I visited Om Balaji Jasmines site yesterday. I location is very good but i am bit skeptical about the legality which i am trying to verify.
As of now they have these Major papers :-
1.Dc conversion
2.NOC from BDA
3.NOC from Karnataka pollution board
They say BDA approval is in process and they have the application number for that too. Can anyone please verify this part ??

Since this developer had complete a project ( ombalaji golden meadows)at Chikkaballapur,Bangalore successfully. The quality of work there is good. So i feel that we should have *little* faith on these guys and verify the legality part.

Since the location is very good so i feel that its worth investing some *time* to verify before investing. If everything goes fine with the verification i feel its one of the good place to invest.
Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated. :)
You can contact me at 9036804582.
Regards
Biswajit
bisdhdh

Post by bisdhdh »

sriram wrote:They have not got the BDA approval yet and its anybody's guess whether they will actually get it ? Since September they are saying that approval would come next week!! I heard that the builder/developer has some connection with Karunakar Reddy (of the famous Reddy brothers) and since the Reddy brothers are involved in the mining scam and out of power that also maybe delaying things.
Another issue is the huge BBMP dumpyard which is just in front of the layout and which has to be passed for entering the layout. It will take a few years if at all the dumpyard is moved. Development can start only after the approval comes.

Hi Can i get your contact no. I need to get some information about this project.
My contact no is 9036804582

Regards
Biswajit
bisdhdh

Post by bisdhdh »

sanjaymi wrote:Thanks for the info, I have joined the plot owners group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ombalaji_Jasmines . If anyone else have any input(approval, legality etc.) on this property please do share.

Thanks
Sanjay

Hi Sanjay,

Can you please give me your contact no. Need to discuss details about this project.
my no is 9036804582

Regards
Biswajit
sriram

Post by sriram »

Biswajit, I would suggest not to book anything with them till they get the BDA approval. I hope you would have read the earlier messages where people are not able to get back their money from them. I also liked the location and wanted to take a chance with them in Feb,2012. However, on advice of some friends I did not proceed. In hindsight, I feel that it was a very good decision. Better be safe than sorry.
sanjaymi

Post by sanjaymi »

Hello All,
I have got various request to share my opinion on "Ombalaji Jasmine". I am one of the customer invested here during Nov/Dec-2011. They got BDA approval for 2 acres and registration already started. They have project approval from SBI/LIC etc. Many of my friends(around 5-6) have taken plots here. Location is very good. I am also going ahead with registration in next couple of days as per my 2011 booking. Let me know if anyone has any question. Thank you.

Sanjay Mishra
Last edited by sanjaymi on January 30th, 2014, 11:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lenidavidson

Post by lenidavidson »

Thank you Sanjay..
hkrish

Post by hkrish »

Folks,

Very grateful for your inputs, if not i might have also booked in this layout.
I checked for site in Jun-2012, and he said the in 2-weeks BDA approval is coming up.
So i came back home getting ready to book the plot and checked for review in this forum and stepped across this thread, and stopped from going forward.
Now just for the sake of fun last week i checked, they're still saying the same thing.

Even in wikimapia, im not able to locate this layout, whereas you can locate all other layouts in that locality, including the BBMP Dumpyard.
I think BDA or government should take SEVERE ACTION on them. They still have the site office, and attracting innocent customers.
Very sad that government is not taking any action on these guys

Regards
hkrish
rajesh123

Post by rajesh123 »

Hi All,

I visited " Ombalaji jasmines " project last weekend, I checked BDA documents and it says recently they got the Approvals from BDA. I could see Its in close proximities to other big players like Brigade and prestige having their apartment projects nearby also adjacent to proposed 300 ft wide PRR.

As of now development has not started yet, also they are giving time frame of 18 to 24 months. So this is best for investment but can't be planned to build immediately.

Regards

Rajesh chowdry.

Return to “Bangalore East”