I want to give brief update on this project. I am following up this project for almost 1.5 years. At that time they didnot get the BDA approval. Due to ILEGAL dumping of wastes near to that elevated place at some distance from Ombalaji jasmines project this BDA approval got delayed as they had to get NOC from pollution control board and stop the ILEGAL dumping. So all these days I was waiting for the BDA approval and I did not go ahead with booking. Few months back they got the approval from BDA. Myself along with my 5 friends verified the authenticity of all the documents via various resources (eg. Lawyers, BDA People through some friends, private LAW agencies, RTI and Banks ). All the docs related to the approved 2 acres were verified and they were clean. After that I had booked plot 11, phase I and my friends had booked others.
1. The project is propose to happen in three phases: Phase I (2 acres), Phase II(~9 acres) and Phase III (~22 acres). As of now Phase I is approved by BDA and the Phase II is in process.
2. In the Phase I, there are 34 plots. Out of that 13 sites release by BDA as of now.(1st release). Rest 21 sites will be released by BDA in two phases as per the development work done by the developer in the layout.
3. I have seen the BDA work order for this layout and had compared that with BMRD work order. I found out that the BDA norms are stricter than BMRDA and they have much more clauses/felicities than any normal BMRDA layout. So development work and quality in the layout should not be an issue to us.
4. We also verified the status of the proposed Peripheral Ring Road from the BDA office. We came to know that the road is sure to happen and is 800 meters from the layout.
5. We had also checked the quality of the ground Water report and can share the lab report if you want. @ Sriram, Please do not speculate things before you had gathered facts. No one is fool over here. Everyone over here has their own brain to understand. So it’s better to share the facts rather than you own personal perception. Please do not take it personally. I request the same to everyone to share the facts rather than your own understanding.
6. I have created a group for the people who had booked plots in Ombalaji jasmines. So that we can be in touch and coordinate things in future.
7. If you are already part of Ombalaji jasmines, please send me a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with you Name, Phase no and the Plot no. I will add you in the group.
8. People who are looking for buying plots at Ombalaji jasmines and want any information about the project can mail to this group id email@example.com. So that you can get in touch with all the people who had invested.
I am planning to create google-drive where we will upload all the relevant docs related to this project and I will share the link over here with read permission. So that people who are interested can download them and can get it verified by people we are more qualified to comment on those papers rather than listening to different persons view over the internet and getting confused. By the way myself along with my friend’s had approached banks like LIC Housing, Axis and State Bank of India for the approval of this project and processing our loan. As per my knowledge LIC Housing verification process is done, Axis and State Bank of India will take few more days. We are planning to go ahead with SBI.
If this project is having some legal problem all these banks would not approve this project. So don’t believe anyone over the internet and do your own investigation.
Development work at the layout had started on April 14, 2013.
Progress of the development works :-
Date : April 26, 2013
Date : April 19, 2013
Date : April 14, 2013
I will update you guys if I get any other information. Till then bye..