KR Puram BDA site

raghu_pro

Re: KR Puram BDA site

Post by raghu_pro »

hi,
booking for confident whitefield started in dec 2011. till now only 10% work completed.
i think defiantly KR puram project will also take more then 2 years..
pbillaha

Post by pbillaha »

Hi,
Yesterday had visited confident whitefield, the work i guess is around 30% complete (approach road concrete + site number+ main road levelled {bike/car can be driven in layout} + drainage pipe work is in progress)
I guess it should be completed by march or at max april.
For Kr puram it might take atleast 1 year.. its good option .. as by that time surrounding area would also get developed.
By that time if akra-sakrama is in place, the land value of these areas will automatically shoot up as everybody will start selling their sites as A khata betterment paid.
All will use the Letter A to accumulate as much money as possible. Thats not wrong ...this is how prices shoot up.
Government should form a body to regularize the prices. The difference between market price and gvt price is high, Govt should try to minimize the difference.
20-30% difference should be fine. But these to implement will take ages.. but we should hope for such thing.
anyways coming to our house building topic..
2 yrs is good time to think for house building.. by that we would be accustomed to pay EMI's and would have saved some money for construction.
If one is looking for ready to construct/occupy then are lots of B khata sites / flats in these areas.
Please be careful in doing land deals in these areas, lots and lots of settlement deals ...
Also don't be away from sites involving Power of Attorney and check with atleast 2 lawyers before proceeding... 1000rs spend now will save Lakhs later...

One can check richies regal layout, Its almost complete. Not sure any sites available.
I still bet on kr puram project but negotiate it max... forget for 1-1.5 yrs.. :-) .. one will surely be benefitted after that.

Thanks & Regards,
Prasad
raghu_pro

Post by raghu_pro »

Hi prasad,

between confident whitefield and KR puram projects, which one you prefer?
pbillaha

Post by pbillaha »

Hi,

I would prefer kr puram..due to its location..scope for improvement..
again its based on preference.. work place/surrounding/accessibility etc...
Whitefield is also near medahalli which leads to old madras road..
white field project needs lot of development activity.. lot of area is still farm land ..same is case for kr puram...
but the time frame for getting developed would be more in case of whitefield..
Please visit kr puram project also.. its less than 1.5 km from T C palya road... this road is one of the busy roads in this area.. Bus service is very good on this road...

Thanks & Regards,
Prasad
spiderman

Post by spiderman »

I know some friends of mine who have bought sites in other Confident projects at Sarjapure. As per them
1. They are very slow to complete the projects, the projects where they own the sites are 3-4 years old but sill these projects are not completed.
2. People have bought the sites for investments so most of the projects are deserted and has minimal occupancy in terms of houses.
3. Price in Confident projects does not appreciate much even after 4-5 years because these sites are sold by confident at higher price.
RRK

Post by RRK »

Hi,

That is true about confident projects in Sarjapur. But the primary reason is because there are claims of an infosys office coming up there which is the reason why people have been buying purely to exit from there once the office comes up.But it has not and there are chances it wont. The reason why prices have not gone up is because of excess supply , rather, why you think confident prices were high is because prices have not gone up, not the other way a round.

But I think KR puram project is different because

a) supply of BDA layouts in that area is limited. Supply is one of the main reasons driving costs. Even if other projects are launched, this one would be a completed one by then.
b) It is already a place where you can build a house and stay. The road is very good till the gate. TC Palya road is close and has buses, there is a reliance fresh and thickly populated civilization just about 1.5- 2 kms away.
c) There are lots of new apartments launches in that area if you see. Pashmina waterfront and Prestige tranquil have good demand even though they are further down on old madras road.
d) If you build a house there even today, you can easily drive to whitefield or ORR (30-60 mins at peak traffic). Not like Sarjapur where there is nothing...

I cannot comment on their pace of work or approvals. I am ok with a delay as long as there are no legal issues or any other dependent things which are not in your control (roads, infy office coming up etc.)
spiderman

Post by spiderman »

Now heard from fren of a fren that confident group takes really really long time to develop the lauoyut.... one of their layout which i beleive is on sarjapur rd or near by sarjapur has taken like 4 years time to complete..
pbillaha

Post by pbillaha »

hi..
i agree with RRK comments about the feasibility of KR puram project..
Also land should be clear title...
If you see sarjapur road.. its dominated by confident group..
sarjapur has evolved over years and would take some more time to develop..

I concur with RRK comment that you can easily build house in kr puram project in 1-2 yrs...
I feel people buying the site in kr puram project should make sure that they pressurize the confident to complete it asap.
Example should not register the site until atleast 70% of work is complete..

Regards,
Prasad
raghu_pro

Post by raghu_pro »

hi,
i think there are plans to construct apartment in krpuram project.
This layout may develop faster compared to sarjapur ...
pbillaha

Post by pbillaha »

Hi,
The plan of apartment construction is also there in Whitefield project.
All this development is based on IT growth.. Being optimistic that it will be there..No recession affects ..
Around 3-4 yrs span for these area will give good development and appreciation.

Regards,
Prasad

Return to “Bangalore East”