Opal Shelters - BDA Layout - HirandaHalli, KR Puram

candidprop

Re: Opal Shelters - BDA Layout - HirandaHalli, KR Puram

Post by candidprop »

sana_pdtr wrote:hi Sharath,

Please visit the Site location and tell me, currently no facilities available there, only lands, no road, no site partitioned, how some you say DC converted Site ?
The builder has never quoted anywhere as a completed layout for sale. Please note, this is being marketed as launch price for the layout, which is in progress.
Sharath Kumar

Post by Sharath Kumar »

Hi CandidProp,

You are right, the builder is in the process of obtaining the BDA approval. I have checked the "land Leveling" plan for the layout. Last saturday (after 1 month) when I visited the layout , I found the phase 1 area was leveled. Builder's office is wel constructed. Now the car can go directly till the office. 50 ft road from main road till layout office is layed. Things are progressing well.

Regards
Sharath Kumar
Sharath Kumar

Post by Sharath Kumar »

Hi Friends,

I am receiving lots of private messages from this portal regarding the legal aspects of Opal Shelters Layout. For the ease of communication I have formed a google group, where all can read the existing threads.

http://groups.google.com/group/opal-shelters-bangalore

Anyone who has booked the plot can become a member. The buyers can share there research in this group. You can find threads for your FAQs and document in attachments.

Regards
Sharath Kumar
Amjadh khan

Post by Amjadh khan »

Hi Sana,

Can you give further info about the land, Even am also planning to purchase 40*60 plot. Can you please suggest some more gud layouts near by K r Puram.
arshad0384

Post by arshad0384 »

Hi,

Anyone has recently been to this project? What is the price they are quoting these days? What is prospect for development of the that area in next 3-5 years?

Thanks,
Arshad Ali
rgeorge

Post by rgeorge »

When i checked in March beginning they quoted 3500/- They said another 500 increase in two months. Not much development progress was done though. After that I am not into this layout and no idea.
arshad0384

Post by arshad0384 »

Thanks rgeorge,

What is prospect for development of the that area in next 3-5 years? Any feedback on the legal aspects of the project and credibility of the builder, please!

Any feedback (good or bad) on the project would be really helpful. I saw this but not sure about the current status:
http://www.consumercomplaints.in/kr-ope ... rs-c862941
skandan

Post by skandan »

I visited this site today, They are still pending BDA approval.

Return to “Bangalore East”