Opal Shelters - BDA Layout - HirandaHalli, KR Puram

Sharath Kumar

Opal Shelters - BDA Layout - HirandaHalli, KR Puram

Post by Sharath Kumar »

Hi,

I have recently heard about Opal Shelters-BDA layout, located near HirandaHalli, KR Pumam. Launch of phase 1 (18 Acers) has been announced.
The laout is spread accross 45 acers and will further increase. Nearest land mark is East Point Collage. The builder is KR Build Tech - Cheemasandra, Vigro Nagar Post, Old Madras road, Bangalore - 560049.

The builder is quoting Rs 3000/- per sft onwards. The prise varies based on the plot facing (East, North, South , West). Corner plots are prices more than the regular onces.

Regards
S Kumar
Last edited by Sharath Kumar on August 27th, 2013, 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
raghu_pro

Re: Opal Shelters - BDA Layout - HirandaHalli, KR Puram

Post by raghu_pro »

hi,
can you give some more details like exact location, developers website address etc..
Sharath Kumar

Post by Sharath Kumar »

Hi Raghu,

Exactly the layout is located beyond EAST Point Collage. If you search in google maps you will get it. Look for East point collage.

Reagrds
S Kumar
Last edited by Sharath Kumar on August 27th, 2013, 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kcschowdary1980

Post by kcschowdary1980 »

Hi Sharath,can you share the contact numbers of this project builders plzz
Sharath Kumar

Post by Sharath Kumar »

Hi KCS,

I was not in country...so could not respond to your email. You may contact Mr Haneefa @ 72595 09999. I have done my agreement. Property titles are good but the layout has not yet been approved by BDA. It is DC converted and process to get BDA approval is in progress.
sana_pdtr

Post by sana_pdtr »

Hi Readers,
Yesterday visited the site location, the placed not yet developed, its Karab land, its under developing stage and also they not have DC convert approved, its long way to go, the price they quoting is high and shit, the place is not that much expense also, Please make site visit and document check before buying the site.
Sharath Kumar

Post by Sharath Kumar »

Hi Sana,

You have mentioned it as Kharab Land. I want to know some details about it. I have gone throught the CDP2015 and it is falling under residential (main). I did document check with two lawers and titles are good. It would be of great help if you can provide inputs on the location of the Kharab. Ya the price seem to be a bit high.
sana_pdtr

Post by sana_pdtr »

Hi Sharath,
Can you provide the DC Convestion information and site no regiested
sana_pdtr

Post by sana_pdtr »

hi Sharath,

Please visit the Site location and tell me, currently no facilities available there, only lands, no road, no site partitioned, how some you say DC converted Site ?
Sharath Kumar

Post by Sharath Kumar »

Hi Sana,

Details of DC Conversation: Converted Survey No. 110, Vide Order Nos. ALN[E]S.R.227/2012-13, Dated: 27-05-2013. What ever you told about site status is true (only lands, no road, no site partitioned) This how it will in initial phase. Last week I saw,they are making roads.. To get DC conversation letter there is no requirement to have roads, plot partition etc ready. It is needed when applying got layout approval. I have verified the documents and the ownership is with KR Build tech. I wanted to know about kharab land. Please advise on the type of KHARAB. "A" Kharab or "B" Kharab.

Return to “Bangalore East”