Ani Eco Zone. Is it worth ?

akash.termors

Ani Eco Zone. Is it worth ?

Post by akash.termors »

Planning to buy a second sale plot in Ani Eco Zone. This plot has a BDA khata. The price quoted is 3100/sqft. Is it worth buying ? I see some 10-15 houses have already come up in the layout, but am not sure of the amenities as there are none till now. I am also not sure of Ani Developers as they dont seem to have a proper website or any other projects.

Location is the only thing which is attracting me and also its a BDA approved layout/plot. Any suggestion is appreciated :)
tara_m

Re: Ani Eco Zone. Is it worth ?

Post by tara_m »

Yes esp when compared to some other layouts in the area this is reasonable .... the place has high potential since Skylark Ithica is coming just opposite to the layout ..i checked the papers with couple of lawyer and its all clear
skarnavar

Post by skarnavar »

Hi,

I am staying here in Ani Eco Zone since July 2013 and i can tall you that property is genuine and we(Residents) are planning to form a association for getting all the pending works completed ASAP.
Thanks
Skarnavar
surgbda

Post by surgbda »

Hi Skarnavar,

I am looking for a site in this area,can you please let me know if there is any resale?

My emai id is surgmca@yahoo.co.in.

Thanks
Suresh
rgeorge

Post by rgeorge »

Hello,

I am also interested. Message me at roycgeorge@yahoo.com if there are any resale sites.

Regards
RG
rk.doguparthy

Post by rk.doguparthy »

Hello,

I came up with one Plot for resale in this layout, and they are quoting 4000rs SQFT, Is it worth buying or Investing in this layout.
Could some one help me on this.

Regards,
Ram
sudhahar

Post by sudhahar »

Hello,

What's the current resale price in this Ani Eco Zone layout ? Agents are quoting 4500 per sqft. Is it worth buying. Are all sites here BDA approved A khata sites (both layout and Sites) ?

Return to “Bangalore East”