Pionier Lakedew - BDA Approved Plots

agarshubh

Re: Pionier Lakedew - BDA Approved Plots

Post by agarshubh »

Hi,

I am also looking to buy a plot over here but i have few queries

a.) The club house will be owned by owner not the association living here, so residents will not have any control over it. Is this not a problem with people who have bought plot over here.

b.) As this is a BDA approved layout , so the roads would be public . Is it ok from security point of view?

People who have already bought or have knowledge in this regard. Please let me know.

Regards
Shubham
gowrishankari

Post by gowrishankari »

If the club is not owned by the layout residents then why is it being shown as part of the layout. Is there a membership fee and is it optional.
saumyadipta

Post by saumyadipta »

I think it is mandatory to go for club house membership. Being an plotted development it is better it is maintained by builder only.
raja.anand

Post by raja.anand »

As per the CDP, there is a valley(nala - green zone) which goes across the plot and they have constructed play area, tennis court... which they suppose to be left free, Also there is small valley which exactly cuts the plots- I am not sure whether this has to be considered or not.
Check out clearvalue.in for CDPs. If someone has done some research on this, please share.
Abban

Post by Abban »

Hi,
There is Google group created by some owners of Pionier Lakedew, the group address is " pionier-lakedew@googlegroups.com", those who bought the sites can send a request to join this group...

Cheers! Abban
saumyadipta

Post by saumyadipta »

Hi,

The group is not appearing in Google group.

Could you please post the link of the group here to join.

Regards
Saumya
Abban

Post by Abban »

Hi,

Please send a mail to "pionier-lakedew@googlegroups.com" request them to add you also provide the site no and date of purchase, so the admin should be able to add you...

Cheers!
Abban
saumyadipta

Post by saumyadipta »

Hi Abban,

Until I am added I can't send it to the mail id.

It is bouncing. I already tried that. Hence if u give the link it will be easy to ask for joining the group.

Regards
Saumya
rupeshk

Post by rupeshk »

I want to sell 1200sft west facing bda approved plot behind prestige shantiniketan.let me know if interested. Mail me here leenanemo@gmail.com
luckyrishi56

Post by luckyrishi56 »

Hi all,
We recently bought a site in pionier lakedew residency and planning to start the construction by end of august.
I would like to know if anyone else is planning to start the construction anytime soon.

Return to “Bangalore East”