Pionier Lakedew - BDA Approved Plots

thilakjom

Pionier Lakedew - BDA Approved Plots

Post by thilakjom »

I was looking for plots around sarjapur road and of many shortlisted layouts, I finally selected Pionier Developers project - "Pionier Lakedew".

I have booked a plot and in process of finalizing the purchase of the property. This is a BDA approved layout.

After looking at their previous project "Pionier Residency" and development in that layout, I decided to go with this project. The layout plan and amenities promised are good. My lawyer too had a good opinion on the documents provided for verification.

I did not find any topic on this project so creating one. People who have already purchased a plot or planning to purchase one, can do their discussions here and we can share useful information on this project with each other.

I hope to meet the other plot owners of this project in the forum soon and have helpful discussions.

Thanks!
Last edited by thilakjom on August 30th, 2015, 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chitturi_sb

Re: Pionier Lakedew - BDA Approved Plots

Post by chitturi_sb »

what is the price/sft? how far is it from outer ring road intersection?

thanks
suresh
thilakjom

Post by thilakjom »

Around 3.5km from orr into sarjapur rd, then take right onto chikkayakana halli rd and proceed another 3.5km approx. to reach the site. Price quoted is bit inflated in that area at 3300/sft, but negotiated to my affordability.
Radha123

Post by Radha123 »

Hi,

Which site did you book and what is the rate that you paid. Also is club membership mandatory?
rgeorge

Post by rgeorge »

Last weekend i spoke to them and came to know club membership is 2 Lakhs and 2 year maintenance is about 80K for a 30X55. I don't think these are optional.

Also, they are selling only one portion which has only 40X60 and 30X55. Others are on hold. They said they may do villas... some areas apartments... none of these are clear.
thilakjom

Post by thilakjom »

@Radha - I don't recollect any option of club membership being optional but I have gone for it. In terms of the rate, not sure if its advisable to discuss in public forum. But let me tell you, when I booked there were very minimal developments and so the price I paid could be lesser than what is going to be quoted now as there is some development done around the project like 60ft and 50ft asphalted roads on both sides of the project now. Overall, when I inquired around 5 projects in the same location...they were all quoting on avg of Rs 2900 to 3300 psft which is something you can negotiate..
Last edited by thilakjom on March 17th, 2016, 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
blrsiteseeker

Post by blrsiteseeker »

thilakjom wrote:@Radha - I don't recollect any option of club membership being optional. But I have gone for it. I have registered the plot #144. In terms of the rate, not sure if its advisable to discuss in public forum. But let me tell you, when I booked there were very minimal developments and so the price I paid could be lesser than what is going to be quoted now as there is some development done around the project like 60ft and 50ft asphalted roads on both sides of the project now. Overall, when I inquired around 5 projects in the same location...they were all quoting on avg of Rs 2900 to 3300 psft which is something you can negotiate..

You discuss exact plot number and such, but think discussing price on the forum is not appropriate. What harm in discussing price? I thought general advice was not to give exact plot numbers and locations.
rgeorge

Post by rgeorge »

thilakjom wrote:@Radha - I don't recollect any option of club membership being optional. But I have gone for it. I have registered the plot #144. In terms of the rate, not sure if its advisable to discuss in public forum. But let me tell you, when I booked there were very minimal developments and so the price I paid could be lesser than what is going to be quoted now as there is some development done around the project like 60ft and 50ft asphalted roads on both sides of the project now. Overall, when I inquired around 5 projects in the same location...they were all quoting on avg of Rs 2900 to 3300 psft which is something you can negotiate..
Hi Thilak - For the benefit of other site seekers, can you list the other 5 projects you have visited? Hope those are all BDA Approved. I have seen Astro Green Cascade and Reliaable Magnolia in the vicinity. Are there any others?
thilakjom

Post by thilakjom »

ASTRO green cascade
Pionier Lake dew
Millenia Lake view
Pionier residency
Nimirta green county (halnayakanahalli)
One other project near by green County.. can't recollect the name
Bigsky shelter (Carmelram)
Punarjani Temple bells (Carmelram)

Last 2 are not bda approved, but good location.
nagesh.shamnur

Post by nagesh.shamnur »

Hi Group,
Today when i checked with the developer for lakedew they are quoting 3500. Is it really the case, just quoting the rates superficially.

will i be able to negotiate the price around 3100 - 3200 ?

Return to “Bangalore East”