Regarding Pine Woods Layout in GUNDUR/BIDARAHALLI HOBLI

rocky_123

Regarding Pine Woods Layout in GUNDUR/BIDARAHALLI HOBLI

Post by rocky_123 »

Hi,

I am planning to purchase plots in Pine Woods Avenue Layout in Gundur Village, Bidarahalli Hobli, Bangalore East Taluk. I want to check details about this Gated community layout.
Anyone familiar or interested, please let me know. We can work together to get to know in & out of this layout.

Details of the project:
Total area: 6 Acres 15 Guntas
Total no. of plots: 127 plots
Sy Nos: 91 and 93
DC Converted Property
Commercial to Residential Converted

Queries:
1. Developers are claiming that it's a "A" Khata property. But as far as i know, it's under Panchayat, so it is Panchayat Khata ONLY (it's not under BBMP now). Are we going to get individual A Khata for the plot, when this property comes under BBMP? it has 25 ft, 30 ft and 42 ft roads, most of the amenities (Tar road, Water/Electrical facility, Box Type Drainage, UGD Pipeline, Flower Plants, Park, Gated Community).
2. What are things that we've to check carefully in these kind of projects and how to do that? We cannot blindly trust only the documents provided by Layout developer. right?
3. How to know that the above said land is not under any litigation/court-case? Advocates are saying that it's difficult to figure this out.
4. Please suggest any advocate (along with his contact no.) that you think is good in Bangalore East area (Horamavu, KR Puram, Banaswadi)
Attachments
Pine_Woods_Avenue_Layout_Plan.pdf
This has plan details
(275.24 KiB) Downloaded 761 times
Amjadh

Re: Regarding Pine Woods Layout in GUNDUR/BIDARAHALLI HOBLI

Post by Amjadh »

Dear Rocky...

Even I have been to dat layout..
Its falls under panchayat which is in bidarahalli.. the price they quoted me was 1600 negotiable. But i hav been to one more layout which is right side of the gundur main road. Its good compare to dat even cost wise also.

Both are DC conversion n will get e khata only.
rocky_123

Post by rocky_123 »

Hi Amjadh,

What is the name of layout that you were referring as good in your comment? Please provide details (layout plan, cost and etc)
sush24

Post by sush24 »

Hi Rocky,

Have you purchased a plot in Pine woods Avenue layout, I have also visited and a bit confused.
rocky_123

Post by rocky_123 »

Hi Sush,

I have not yet purchased, but planning to buy. Do you have any feedback (You mentioned that you're bit confused, may i know why?) on this layout?

Thanks!
sush24

Post by sush24 »

Hi Rocky,

I have checked many plots n out of which I did feel pine woods is Good n I have checked the documents as well regarding this plot.. When I searched regarding this plot I don't find any reviews regarding the plot nor the developer.. Have u made n background check do u find any miss? Which one r u planning to buy..
rocky_123

Post by rocky_123 »

Hi Sush,

It is true that there are neither reviews available regarding the layout nor the developer's credentials. Max right properties is an agency which is marketing this layout and several other layouts (Anjanadri layout in Kammasandra Village). This layout is purchased from farmers and completely owned by 2 individuals who are selling the plots (this is much better than buying plots from jointly developed layout).
Here are the main things i'm checking:
* DC Conversion seems to be proper
* Commercial (Blue belt) to Residential (Yellow belt) converted.
* Layout Approval from Panchayat and NOC from Hoskote Town Planning Authority. They dont have approval from BMRDA (not sure if it's necessary). Total area of layout is less than 10 Acres, so developers are saying that the layout doesn't need approval from BMRDA.
* Clear Title Verification - checking it with Advocate
* ECs from 1950 to till date
* RTCs
* Khata Certificate in Current Owner's name - This is yet to be obtained from Developers.
* Original Documents Verification - Yet to be done.

Did you check documents with lawyer? What's your feedback on the layout? If needed, we can talk regarding the same.
Last edited by rocky_123 on December 26th, 2015, 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
sush24

Post by sush24 »

Hi Rocky,

But when I checked the documents the rep told me that they have BMRDa approval.. I'm very bad at reading Kannada so haven't got it verified. There r few more documents which I have asked. Like family tree, latest khata, latest tax paid, Nil tenancy certificate, latest EC, 79a and b certificate, certificate for change of survey mum and certificate from authorized dep confirming that this plot doesn't belong to Grant and Inam... I did check one of ur post where u have asked how to verify if there is any case on this property... I was informed that with doc# v can got to shivajinagar sub register and take history of the property.. I have one more question in the list of people who have signed... The original owners daughter has signed but her husband n children's sign is missing.. Won't it b a problem... Have u cross checked with ur lawyer..
sush24

Post by sush24 »

Correction.. The rep told me they have bmrda NOC.
rocky_123

Post by rocky_123 »

Thanks for your feedback. My advocate is still verifying the docs. He asked for some docs, but not the ones (family tree, Nil tenancy certificate, Certificate for change of Suryey no., Certificate which states that plot doesnt belong Grant to Inam) that you've mentioned in your post. Also, i am not expecting too much of info/help/feedback from advocate, since he wont cross-check the docs. That's why i would like to cross check docs on my own. If you plan to get the docs verified (history of property and etc) in Shivaji Nagar Sub-registrar, then please do let me know. I'll also join with you and we can get it verified together.

Regarding NOC from BMRDA, i dont think they have NOC from BMRDA, but Hoskote Town Planning Authority (I've checked this by calling Hoskote Town Planning Office). Ask developers again. BTW, which plot are you planning to purchase?

Return to “Bangalore East”