Fine for starting construction without BDA approval

msmsyn10

Fine for starting construction without BDA approval

Post by msmsyn10 »

Due to certain unavoidable reasons, I could not take construction plan approval from BDA before starting construction, It has been 3 months since I started construction and ground floor roof level has come up. Can somebody please let me know what would be the fine and whom to approach? Thanks in advance for your help.
viksat82

Re: Fine for starting construction without BDA approval

Post by viksat82 »

I hope you have applied in BDA or Corporation for plan approval.
If not apply for same. From there they will guide you.
msmsyn10

Post by msmsyn10 »

Thanks Vikas - no not yet applied for plan approval at BDA. Please guide me on the same.

Thanks,
-Subbu
viksat82

Post by viksat82 »

I think you already have building plan. Make sure it is according to BDA bye laws. (that is leaving the set backs on all four sides as per BDA bye laws.)
If it is not as per BDA bye laws then there might be chance that they might not approve the Building plan. In that case ask your engineer who ever prepared that drawing for you to get you one more drawing as per BDA bye laws. Once you have them you can go to BDA office along with that plan and they will guide you from there. I am not sure how long the BDA guys take to approve it, You can check whether it comes under sakala.
If yes you proceed through sakala process which expedites your process.
msmsyn10

Post by msmsyn10 »

Thanks Vikas - the information was useful. Yes, I do have a building plan - not sure if it is as per BDA bye laws. I will plan accordingly.

Thanks,
-Subbu

Return to “Bangalore East”