Kanakashree layout, Hennur

lordsn

Re: Kanakashree layout, Hennur

Post by lordsn »

I think Vasanth is right. Because I can see there is two price range available as of now. One is 3500-3800/sqft and the other one is 4200-4500/sqft. I don't know why there is two price range within the same layout. I was told the issue present in the part II was sorted out sometime before.
vasanthorapeti

Post by vasanthorapeti »

As per my understanding there are two factors why part II rates are lower than part I:

1. Location : It's little bit back side of the layout. No houses have come in that part yet.
2. All the sites are mostly developer share.

Also I observed there is stone crusher behind Part II sites, it creates lot of dust that comes inside the layout. That could be another factor.
vion26

Post by vion26 »

As per my under standing , Kanakashree layout has two layouts on Hennur road which has been approved by BDA.

1. Byrathi (Phase-1 , Phase-3) : Phase-1 is the first layout and phase-3 has been developed couple of years back as an extension to phase-1. Some of survey numbers comes into Kyalasanahalli. But whole layout is called as Byrathi Layout.
2. Kannur (Phase-2) : It has part-1 and part-2. Here part-2 comes little bit back side.

Each one has its pros and cons:

Byrathi layout:
pros:
1. Water facility is good compared to Kannur layout.
2. Nearer to ORR (~ 3 km).
3. Already many constructions have came up and ready to construct. Also , I observe couple of apartments also coming up near to layout.
4. Comes into BBMP limits with which civil eminities can be provided by BBMP.
Cons:
1.Need to go little bit inside from Hennur main road to reach the layout.

Kannur layout:
pros:
1. It is adjascent to Hennur main road.This is the advantage for this layout compared to Byrathi.
Cons:
1. Around ~7 Kms from ORR.
2. As of today, it does not come into BBMP limits.
3. Water availability is less compared to Byrathi.

One has to analyze according to their requirements. The rate depends on the facing and its distance to the main road, so there may be some variation even the site is in the same layout. Always, the site which has park facing or adjacent/near to the park and corner site has some demand compared to others. South facing has some less demand. When I enquired the agents , the rates are around 4300 - 5000 depending on the mentioned points.
vasanthorapeti

Post by vasanthorapeti »

All,

I am checking with SBI if my current home loan with AXIS can be taken over. I believe I have all the required documents now except construction plan approval. Could you please help with the following?

While we are still working on the construction plan, we wanted to know the process to obtain approval plan from concerned authorities. Also since Kunnur layout does not comes under BBMP limits, do we need to apply for plan approval directly to BDA?

What are the legal requirements that we need to satisfy to get approval without paying bribe?

Request you to share your experience/suggestions/tips.

Thank you in advance.

Regards
Vasant Horapeti
Sarath

Post by Sarath »

Hi All,

Who is the approval authority for Kanakashree-Kannur? Is it BDA?

regards,
Sarath
vasanthorapeti

Post by vasanthorapeti »

Hi Sarath,

Yes. Both Kannur and Byrathi layouts are approved by BDA.

Regards
Vasant Horapeti
Sarath

Post by Sarath »

Thanks Vasant
nayana

Post by nayana »

Hi

Iam interested to purchase in this layout.Any idea what is the current price and if there are any sellers in this forum
yogeshhere

Post by yogeshhere »

Kanakashree layout (Kannur)
Planning start construction by this year end. Any owners / association / member who has constructed house there?? Need to discuss regarding this.

Thanks in advance.
kannanjai1981

Post by kannanjai1981 »

Hello,

I am Jay, looking to purchase a site in Kanakashree layout kannaur Part 1 with Survey Number 164. I have been hearing that there were some Legal issues with that particular Survey Number which has been setteled later. Could anyone please shed some lights on this?

Thanks
Jay

Return to “Bangalore East”