buying plot in byre gowda layout

Shwetha pramodh

buying plot in byre gowda layout

Post by Shwetha pramodh »

Dear friends,
I saw a plot in byre gowda layout in malathalli near the lake.details are are below
1. 35 by 70 area.
2. A khatha site.
3. BDA NOC is there.
4. Layout Is not BDA approved.
Is it safe to invest in such property?
msn1270

Re: buying plot in byre gowda layout

Post by msn1270 »

Byre Gowda Layout has a very wide coverage from near Vidyaniketan School to Muddainapalya Circle. Sites in and around HMT Layout(Water Tank) & opp to Railway II Stage Layout is Safe one. There are few sites near prabhakar Reddy layout, Near the Raja Kaluve and around Muddaina Palya circle, where titles are not complete and few vested interest people create unnecessary issues. Also few owners have taken A Khata(Suvarna Khata) by indirect Means, even though Issue of A Khata has stopped
since year 2009 without paying betterment charges. In case you are going through an Agent, they give all fake assurances. So you need to under go thorough verification of the complete documents from a reliable Advocate before taking it forward.
Shwetha pramodh

Thanks msn1270 for the response. This particular site is located near Gnana mandir school.presently I have given the documents to an advocate . If the advocate gives a go ahead sign can I still buy this plot as byre gowda layout is not BDA approved?
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

BDA Approval is not a must. Most of the private layouts doesn't follow the norms prescribed by the competent authorities and hence they don't go for BDA Approval.
if your advocate says, Papers are clear without any ambiguity, you can go ahead. If your targeted plot is eligible for Plot loan(As its an A-Khata Plot i.e. by all means), then its a better one.
Shwetha pramodh

I got that. Thanks so much for the reply.

Return to “Bangalore West”