Plot for Sale in SLN CITY Peddanapalya Tavarekere Hobli

manikandan689

Plot for Sale in SLN CITY Peddanapalya Tavarekere Hobli

Post by manikandan689 »

I am planning to sell my Site in SLN city (Peddanapalya)

1. It is BMRDA approved.
2. Plot measurement: 30 * 40
3. Facing: West
4. Plot Number 417.
5. Expected Price: 1175 Per Sqft

If interested please contact to my email: manikandan689@gmail.com

Regards
Manikandan
mkv

Re: Plot for Sale in SLN CITY Peddanapalya Tavarekere Hobli

Post by mkv »

A report in DH dt 4/6/16 says that 880 acres of land in Taverkere belong to Srirangapatna temple Mandya. which include survey
no's 7 to 11 in Peddanpalya and various suvey no's in doddamaranhalli etc. The site sold to me falls in survey no.8 of peddanpalya.This needs to be clarified with the developer to avoid any confusion.
manikandan689

Post by manikandan689 »

The news article says 'It was also found that vast tracts of land were transferred to others around 40 years ago and buildings have come up on them. The RTCs of a few survey numbers have been procured online. While some are in the name of others, some remain in the temple’s name'. Which means some of the temple land should be sold to others(possible farmers) and then the developers must have bought the land from these farmers.

When i inquired the housing society who sold me the land in 2004, they told Layout Krishnappa has bought the land from the farmers after verification of the land documents including khatha.

Also my doubt is, how can government provide khatha on two different names for the same property? If the property is in Temple's name then people who are alleged to have encroached will not have a khatha on their name and hence, the developer who bought the land from these people would also not have a khatha. But i have the khatha for my property.

We need to wait for some more developments on this issue before coming to a conclusion.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

As per the news, in 1937, A Bangalore resident has donated these lands to the Sriranga patna temple in the form of Charity. Hence officially land is part of the Temple
Authorities(Under State Govt Muzarai Dept) and legally, the Mandya District Commissioner is the controller of this land (Officially after Karnataka state Formation). This
news came into public view, only after one of the family member of the donor disclosed this to the state Govt & District Administrators in later part of 2015. Till that
time even Govt was not aware of this donation.

Currently Present Mandya DC has alleged Encroachment of these land & requested the Bangalore DC provide complete details about the current Status officially. I assume they have done the background verification already about their records before writing to the state Govt & the Bengaluru DC. It means, Mandya DC Has not done any land transfer as per their records in these years.

In general No DC transfer's any Govt land to anyone other than State Govt or Central Govts official projects like Infrastructure, Development Projects ....etc and not for any private layout development or for agriculturists. If this needs to happen, there will be a state Govt Gazette Notification officially.

Now the fact to be investigated is, Who transferred these land to the farmers and When ?? whether the Mandya DC has transferred these land to XYZ person who claimed
themselves as owners while selling these land to the Developer (MLA Krishnappa) long ago through legal process or Not ??. If this transfer has not officially happened from
the Mandya DC, then all those land transfer are made using some Land Grabbing Mafia illegally using Innocent Farmers, which is nothing but encroachment.

http://publictv.in/880-acres-srirangapa ... bengaluru/
mithung2000

Post by mithung2000 »

Hi I checked the documents and find that there was a land tribunal in 1980s which has allotted these agricultural lands to farmers as per inam abolishon act by Indira Gandhi where farmers who plough were given lands. Tribunal was done by tahashildar and DC of Bangalore and hakku patra were given to farmers after collecting some nominal price from farmers.
The court should not encourage such cases first of all as land was allotted by government and one more DC is challenging the allotment done by government itself.
mkv

Post by mkv »

Update(Deccan Herald 25/9/2016).Yesterday Bangalore urban district authorities began recovery of 880 acres of the temple land by taking possession of 56 acres in cholanayakanahalli. Layout krishnappa is now the housing minister. The needs to raised in the vidhan sabha.
mithung2000

Post by mithung2000 »

Hi the lands developed in sln city are the lands allotted to farmers by quassi judiciary authorities like DC under the Inam abolition act. The land acquired recently in cholanayakanahalli is still in the name of temple hence it was acquired. The hakku patra is already given to farmers in Peddanapalya survey nos 7,8,9,10,11.. any lands which are not covered under inam abolition act can only be acquired by Mujarai ilakhe( Temple authorities) or the DC.
mkv

Post by mkv »

Thanks. DH ought to have verified
Ramachandra

Post by Ramachandra »

Hi Mithoong,

So there is no problem in buying site from survey no 8 near peddanpalya ?

Regards,
Ram
manikandan689

Post by manikandan689 »

Hi Ram,
When i verified the legal documents, land belonging to survey number 8,9 and 10 are alloted to the farmers based on inaam abolition act.

Return to “Bangalore West”