Lookinf for plots near sarjapur road /KR Puram

prabhat.prem

Lookinf for plots near sarjapur road /KR Puram

Post by prabhat.prem »

Hi
I am looking for a plot ( 30X40 OR 30X50) Near Sarjapur Road/Whitefield/KRpuram where i can construct house soon.
It should be in a layout.
Regards
prabhat
prabhat.prem@gmail.com
sarkar.ak

Re: Lookinf for plots near sarjapur road /KR Puram

Post by sarkar.ak »

I purchased a 1500 sft plot in BDA approved Pionier Residency Layout @ 2900/sft near Notre Dame Academy, Prakriya etc. Planning to construct in 12 month's time.
suresh13

Post by suresh13 »

I too bought a corner plot 30*55 on the side where park is present, last week. All sites are equipped with water/sewage/electricity points.. Roads are asphalted. But I think it would take 1 year before we can construct a house as around 1 km around the area (from the main road towards the site) is yet to get developed. But I see a lot of potential as BDA approvals were done. I had seen some sites all along sarjapur road, whitefield/devengundhi/devenahalli and near airport. In these paces villas are quoted at 1.5cr and sites at 1000 to 1500 sqt. This is revenue land. And around 20 kms from wipro corporate office. So this sits I thought was worth the money as its just 3kms from wipro office, hosure road, sarjapur road (from kanneli) and just 8 kms from hsr bda complex.
rakeshrao

Post by rakeshrao »

Sarjapur Road: Average plot prices in this locality range from Rs. 1000/- to 7000/- per sq. ft. The ROI is between 10 to 12% and the growth rate in this area is 10%.
KR Puram: Average apartment prices in this locality range from Rs. 800/- to 6000/- per sq. ft. The ROI is between 8 to 10% and the growth rate in this area is 8%.
In Sarjapur Road, 1200 Sq ft Plot Land is available for sale. The exact location is KPTCL Layout, Sarjapur road close to Total Mall & Bata show room. The rate of the plot is 55 Lakhs. Since it is located in a well-developed area, I think this plot will be a good choice for your need. I saw this plot information at http://property.sulekha.com/plots-land- ... -bangalore :) :)
upendrakumar

Plot For Sale IN KPTCL Layout, SARJAPURA ROAD CORPORATE OFFI

Post by upendrakumar »

Plot For Sale IN KPTCL Layout, SARJAPURA ROAD CLOSE TO WIPRO CORPORATE OFFICE

Size 30/40

East Facing

Corner Next Plot

am the owner of the plot

my contact number is 98452 33902

BBMP A KHATHA
aditya_damoh

Post by aditya_damoh »

Is it still available? And what is the price are you expecting for it ?

Return to “Bangalore East”