Wanted 30*40 plot in BSK 6th stage.

Forum rules
For replies to topics here, please post the ad in 'Site for Sale' and provide link in the reply so that all the details are available.
mrunalsd

Wanted 30*40 plot in BSK 6th stage.

Post by mrunalsd »

Hi,
I am looking for a 30*40 plot in BSK 6th stage.
Preferably 1,2,3,4 and 5th blocks.
Most of the sites i have seen are quoting a high price of 3000/- n above, where as many people are of the opinion that such a high price is not worth the sites.
Please contact me on- 9036835797

Mrunal
Santhosh Kumar T N

Re: Wanted 30*40 plot in BSK 6th stage.

Post by Santhosh Kumar T N »

You are right, price is almost double. My friend sold both his sites to a RE Agent, since he did not get offers from prospective buyers. The RE agent has paid him an advance, with a time frame for registration is 3 months. I was told that the site is some where behind KSIT Collage don't even know which block, both were East Facing & he sold it for Rs. 1600/sqft. This RE guy will definitly sell it not less than Rs. 2000/sqft.
mrunalsd

Post by mrunalsd »

Hi Santhosh,
I had heard that RE agents get into such deals(ie by paying an advance and then making the owner wait until they sell it for a price which they feel is good). So, tell your friend to be cautious about such agents.
BTW, the block behind KSIT are 4T (extension blocks), where the rate is not as much as other blocks.

If, your friend still has any sites, let me know, am interested to take a look.
Avs

Post by Avs »

Hi..Im interested in purchasing a 20*30 plot in BSK 6th Stage from direct seller.
Shivanna

Post by Shivanna »

Available BDA sites in banashankari6thstage measuring 20@30 ,30@40 .40@60 and 50@80 in good location and clear dacoment &also available for bank loan if intrested please contact Mr.Shivanna Mob No -xxxxxxxx

This forum runs on 'Give and take policy'. Please share your real estate knowldege to the users here and then you can market your services in this forum - Admin Team.

Return to “Site wanted”