Need info of Villas-near Whilefield(Nest lake Residency )

Forum rules
For replies to topics here, please post the ad in 'Site for Sale' and provide link in the reply so that all the details are available.
raju_nvm

Re: Need info of Villas-near Whilefield(Nest lake Residency

Post by raju_nvm »

Hi,

NEST LAKE REsidency is supposed to be 300 m from the highway as advised by the sales guy. But you have to buy villa. you just cant buy the land.

Thanks
Raju
mailtorao

Post by mailtorao »

hi can u give the contact no of SAI CHARAN Phase 2 n current sft rate?. send me the details to mailtorao@gmail.com or reach me at 9243129480
bobi_march8

Post by bobi_march8 »

Hi,

Could you please give me the more deails about the SAI CHARAN Phase 2" Project and let me know the Price and sqft details and contact number.

Any inputs/responses are highly appreciated.

Regards,
Siva.
raju_nvm

Post by raju_nvm »

Hi,

I booked at psft price of 950/-

It has DC Conversion and BDA NOC.

Contact name is Lokesh and number is +91-9880511113

Regards,
Raju
rajasekhar

Post by rajasekhar »

Hi Raju,
I can see only 'Sai charan' in Completed projects tab in http://www.saisaiventures.com.
Could you pls let me know the work status of 'Sai charan phase 2' project.Is it upcoming project?
raju_nvm

Post by raju_nvm »

I think Sai Charan refers to Sai Charan Phase 1 which is completed project. I am referring to new layout Sai Charan Phase 2. I think only around 3 sites are left. It is around 1 acre layout. It is at Kithagnur village. The approach road is supposed to be 60 Feet road as advised by localites, however currently its a muddy road. Also opposite to this layout, i heard villa project by Buildman is supposed to start. Once 60 feet road comes and villa project starts, i think price will increase in this layout.
bobi_march8

Post by bobi_march8 »

Hello Raju,

Thank you for sharing information.

Could you please let me know whether this is "A" katha Sites or it is "B" Katha sites.
Also I would like to know how far it is from NH 4 main Road.

Regards,
Siva.
raju_nvm

Post by raju_nvm »

Hi,

As advised by developer, this is 'A' Khata from Panchayat. After registeration, developer has promised to convert Khata into our records in 15 days.

By NH4 are you referring to the K R Puram highway. If yes,, the layout is exactly 1.8 km from the highway.. As per developer it is 1.5 km from proposed peripheral ring road.

thanks
Raju

Return to “Site wanted”