Need feedback about TELECOM LAYOUT in AYUSHMANBHAVA

Forum rules
For replies to topics here, please post the ad in 'Site for Sale' and provide link in the reply so that all the details are available.
Raghav_blore

Re: Need feedback about TELECOM LAYOUT in AYUSHMANBHAVA

Post by Raghav_blore »

Hi Vidya/all,
i have got a middle man coming back and telling that there are still sites available at Ayushmanbhava. But he is not sure on when the allotment would happen. What do you suggest?
rohan195

Post by rohan195 »

Hello Guys,

I am also planning to buy a piece of land in Ayushmanbhava. Thank you for all the posts I am now having second thought before I take the plunge. Is there anyone who has got a site allotted from http://ktdecoopsoci.com? If so how long did you have to wait? All in all what I want to know is whether I will get the site after waiting for so long and maybe paying a little extra.
singadi

Post by singadi »

I am waiting from past 2 years with no info on this layout. THey didn't even send me the intimation tp pay the remaining installments. I have paid 2 installments and waiting to see if there is any progress.
pradeepambazhakode

Post by pradeepambazhakode »

Hi all. i am interested in buying at site at the telecom layout as somebody recommended as a good investment. The rate i was told was 700 and that was thru a middle man. is this true? Is the documents proper?
frombangalore

Post by frombangalore »

I booked a site in ayushmaan bhava telecom layout. no progress on it yet. they are not even providing the seniority number. i visited their office 4 - 5 times to get seniority number....every time they ask to come or call next week. It is very difficult to get them on phone. Even if they pick up the phone they say that you can call after 5 - 6 days to get the seniority number. Is there anyone who has got seniority number after waiting for over 1 year? Is there anyone who has got the site allocated?
navpav

Post by navpav »

Hi,
I have booked a plot in ayushmanbhava.
Can you please send me your contact info so that we can touchbase.

Thanks,
Naveen
praveenmys

Post by praveenmys »

navpav wrote:Hi,

Thanks,
Naveen

hi,

I have applied for this layout in 2008 still have not got it
Can anyoune share their contact number so that we can get in touch and discuss about this.

regadrs,
Prav.
praveenmys

Post by praveenmys »

navpav wrote:Hi,

Thanks,
Naveen

Hi All,

can anyone share the contact information so that we can form a group to everyones benefit.

regards,
Praveen.
kris_tm

Post by kris_tm »

I have also applied and fedup with following it up with the society, pls include me in the group and let;s go together, my contact details are emailhari@gmail.com

Return to “Site wanted”