I want a BIAAPA site near Rajanakunte

Forum rules
For replies to topics here, please post the ad in 'Site for Sale' and provide link in the reply so that all the details are available.
basava03

I want a BIAAPA site near Rajanakunte

Post by basava03 »

Hi Group,

I am looking for a plot in a BIAAPA approved layout near Rajanakunte.
I have gathered information about the following projects.
1) Sai Brindavana
2) Tranquelle Arc
3) Samruddi
4) Prasiddi Park Vista
5) Prasiddi Park dale
6) Rashi Splendor
7) Ferns

With most of the developers, price range is 1000PSFT - 1250PSFT.
Can anyone share their views on the projects and the pricing in that area? How is the development coming on that stretch?

Thanks in advance.
krishna@krish

Re: I want a BIAAPA site near Rajanakunte

Post by krishna@krish »

hi y u r pay for BIAPPA approval plot for that much, i don't no if r u interested in BDA approved gated community i have one project with all amenities the price is 1350/sqft,for more deatiels cal me on + 91 9035798949,or mail me on vks9035798949@gmail.com
basava03

Post by basava03 »

Hi Krishna,

Which is this project and is it in Yelahanka/Rajankunte locality?
Does that plot belong to you? Does it have clear titles? Is the price negotiable? And how about the bank loans?

Thanks in advance.
swapan68

Post by swapan68 »

I have a 50 X 80 plot in BV Tranquill Arc.

Because of relocation issue, I am planning for immediate sale. You can contact me at ***************

Thanks
Swapan

basava03 wrote:Hi Group,

I am looking for a plot in a BIAAPA approved layout near Rajanakunte.
I have gathered information about the following projects.
1) Sai Brindavana
2) Tranquelle Arc
3) Samruddi
4) Prasiddi Park Vista
5) Prasiddi Park dale
6) Rashi Splendor
7) Ferns

With most of the developers, price range is 1000PSFT - 1250PSFT.
Can anyone share their views on the projects and the pricing in that area? How is the development coming on that stretch?

Thanks in advance.
basava03

Post by basava03 »

I visited few layouts around Rajanakunte this weekend. Among those, I liked Tranquil arc and Ferns Manor.
Ferns Manor costs about 1450psqft where as in Tranquil arc, they quote 1000psqft for the normal plots and 1150psqft for the corner plots. Though the layout looked nice, I still feel that their price is slightly on the higher side, considering fact that, one of my friend's friend has bought in Samriddhi for about 800psft this month itself.

Please share your thoughts on this. Thanks in advance.
yedmar05

Post by yedmar05 »

basava,

looks okay compare to other socitey layouts which i saw recent times in North banaglore, how far this place from Hebbal? I'll enquire with locals from that place and inform you if any postive or negative inputs.
your talkig about Samriddhi layout, where it is located , can you please pass more information because when i am cheking the website i was not able identify site instead i see Apartments

thanks,
Maruthi
yedmar05

Post by yedmar05 »

basava,

Just called to some one in Tranquil arc, seems there is no plots in that layout of basic size (1200 sqft), right now they have one site of size 3000 sqft and the prize is 1250/sqft-.

you have any other reference on Tranquil arc of rate 1000 rs/ sqft

can you please post on Samriddhi layout.

thanks,
maruthi
waxwing

Post by waxwing »

i have been checking for BIAPPA approved layouts for past one year.....You can check with prasiddhi park vista phase 2 and also with paripoorna layout on rajanakunte- hessarghatta road....Paripoorna layout is a joint developed layout and the owners seems to have plots under joint allocation with the developers.....the price quoted is around 1200 per sqft...negotiable....One will surely fall for this layouts location, which is on the main road connecting hessarghatta and rajanakunte..
The other upcoming BIAPPA approved project is AERO Gardenia promoted by first properties....the price is 850 per sqft....but the access to this layout is yet to be developed.............................which might improve in the years to come...
Surely my first bet is for Paripoorna Layout.....take a look and decide...

ALSO THE BIGGEST BET IS THAT THE PROPOSED CRICKET STADIUM IS COMING UP SOME WHERE NEAR THESE LAYOUTS.....U CAN SAY NEAR RAJANAKUNTE.....
psatish

Post by psatish »

Hi,
Have anyone booked a plot in paripoorna layout near Rajanakunte....I am planning to buy a 30*40 plot...pls share your views on this project...
ashok123

Post by ashok123 »

Hello, Did you get site in paripoorna layout.. I am also looking for site in this layout

Return to “Site wanted”