Telecom layouts Approved BIAPPA

Forum rules
For replies to topics here, please post the ad in 'Site for Sale' and provide link in the reply so that all the details are available.
ragsaol

Re: Telecom layouts Approved BIAPPA

Post by ragsaol »

/All,

I heard that Postal and employees housing society had passed a bylaw for not allowing any Associate member to attend Annual General Body meeting which was held on yesterday.I got to know this from one of my friend. Is and body Invested in Postal housing society as a member/associate member aware of this? If this true, then its really a cheap way of treating associate members...i heard there is a provision to bypass as bylaw however, non of the society is making this except this society. This is to save the cost and to avoid any questions which ask during meeting by associate members.

Regards,
Raghu
rkrishna

Post by rkrishna »

I heard from a friend that BSNL housing society is following the norms from govt that associate members do not have eligibility to vote and hence need not be part of AGM. May be the same with Postal and employee housing society. I dont think the rules can be different across housing society.
ragsaol

Post by ragsaol »

Ok, if that is the case then why telecom housing society is allowing all the associate members to attend AGM ? its a provision available in the law however, its upto the society to adopt or not...with respect to voting power, this is as per Karnataka government housing society rule that only member can vote...

Thanks..
manjusn157

Post by manjusn157 »

Freinds,

any update on sandesh lakeside phase I/II/III ? i invested in 2011 i guess. i do not see any progress

Return to “Site wanted”