Site in Nobel Residency or Tejaswini Nagar - Bannerghatta rd

Forum rules
For replies to topics here, please post the ad in 'Site for Sale' and provide link in the reply so that all the details are available.
rajarajangs

Re: Site in Nobel Residency or Tejaswini Nagar - Bannerghatt

Post by rajarajangs »

Thanks Kalidas for the very useful tip. I will let my lawyer know of this and ask him whether this is enough to reach conclusion. I had a difficult time finding the text "Yelenahalli", used some English to Kannada translator :-)
nagarjunkatta

Post by nagarjunkatta »

Hi Kalidas,
I visited the site and i am able to see some status. But i really dont know what RTC and Mutation Extract say :-( Bcoz for the survey number i looked for:
RTC-- It opened up a Document
Mutation Extract-- It said
Transaction Year -> 2002-2003
Transaction Number-> some 4 digit number
MR Number-> this was blank
Mutation Type -> FODI ( written in kannada)
Acquisition Type -> Vibhajaney (Written in Kannada)
Tahsildar Approved Date -> 28/1/2003

So Wat does this convey? can you plz help out in understanding this??

Thanks
Nagarjun K.S.
kalidas

Post by kalidas »

nagarjunkatta ,

you might want to check the same with someone who is familiar with it. usually there are lot of people sitting outside these offices of bbmp, tashildar etc and they will be able to help. Basically on some of the mutation documents you will find "Bho Parivarthana" - written in Kannada, and that would mean change of land use whcih means the land in the survey loses its agriculture status and gets changed into residential. Regarding "Vibhajaney" not sure, but I assume it could mean subdivision of the survey from say 65 to 65/1, 65/2 etc.. I might be wrong here.. Other experts can clarify.
nikki2003

Post by nikki2003 »

Hi,

I have finalized a site in nobel, but some of my friends told me that raja canal wor is going on in these areas so be carefull, may affect the site.
Can any of u please provide is this a problem or can i go ahead with the purchase

Thanks
rajarajangs

Post by rajarajangs »

Hi nikki2003,

I wonder where the Raja kaluvae is cutting through Nobel residency layout? The whole layout looks very even. I guess you know what is mean by "Raja Kaluvae". I have verified the papers with my lawyer, until now we haven't found any oddity except the KTCP section 17(4), I assume DC conversion is not possible for a land if the land is having some agricultural potential, that too a major canal in it. I would like to know further on this regard, can you please share more details if you have any?

Thanks,
Rajan
rajarajangs

Post by rajarajangs »

Hi nikki2003,

I re-read your posting, and not able to get what you mean by "raja canal"? There is a Kaveri pipe line work going on around these areas.. do mean that? My mail ID is rajarajangs@rediffmail.com. Please share your contact details .. since both we are interested in buying a site here, it wold make more sense to share the information we have with us to each other. I am going for a registration tomorrow, your help is much appreciated.
kalidas

Post by kalidas »

afaik, there is no rajakaluve anywhere as it is a very elevated land. the work that is going on there currently (for the past 3 months) is the bswssb kaveri pipes that goes to begur. In case you are concerned, visit the spot and check with the officials involved in the work there. Alternatively go the surveyors office and get the village maps and verify.
shivali

Post by shivali »

Hi ppl,

Are you aware of any other site which is on sale in this area?

Thanks,
BengaluruBoy

Post by BengaluruBoy »

I think there are some sites available for sale here.
shivali

Post by shivali »

Do you have any contact no who can help? & current price please? I saw one. They are asking for 2500psft

Return to “Site wanted”