Site in Nobel Residency or Tejaswini Nagar - Bannerghatta rd

Forum rules
For replies to topics here, please post the ad in 'Site for Sale' and provide link in the reply so that all the details are available.
BengaluruBoy

Re: Site in Nobel Residency or Tejaswini Nagar - Bannerghatt

Post by BengaluruBoy »

Call Ramesh or Shekar who are the residents of that layout.

9900422066/99800044470
shivali

Post by shivali »

Can you post Shekar's no again. the one posted above has got one extra digit.
rajeshau15

Post by rajeshau15 »

Dear All,

I am interested in Noble residency for two plots of 30x40 or one corner plot of 40x60 please help me with some contacts and if possible current price for this layout.

Thanks
Rajesh
nagarjunkatta

Post by nagarjunkatta »

Hi guys,

What do u mean by KTCP Act 1961 section 17(4). Any idea?
spiderman

Post by spiderman »

Hi All just to update you all, dont go for first cross in Nobel residency , it has legal litigation.
there is a case running on Survery no 50/2 on which 1st cross is situated, all plots on both side of 1st cross are under litigation.

which is 1st cross :
landmark 1 : you are coming from kammanhalli main road... you see a big bunglow and take right there...
soon after you take right ...the first left if you take ...its a dead end road which goes to park...( though there is no entry for park from this side)
Landmark 2: house no 48 is situated on this road, ,, also the plot number 50,49,47,46,45 on left hand side of road ...on the right hand side of road plot number 11 is situated...
nagarjunkatta

Post by nagarjunkatta »

thanks for sharing the info in the forum spiderman :) this will help others
BengaluruBoy

Post by BengaluruBoy »

Hi Spiderman,
do you more details on the nature of the litigation there? I have interest in that layout.
Any idea on the rates?
spiderman

Post by spiderman »

@Bengaluru Boy : Its ancestral property Issue , when some deal in had happened in past, seller's son was minor @ that later on when he became major , he had put a case , if you go to the resident of this cross, some of them who are really to help you will give you case number and some of them may tell you there is no case, they tell lie because of one of following three reason

1) they really dont know, may be the constructed back in 2004-2008 , when case was not entered into books of registrar office and BBMP etc.
2) they will give some broker's number, and get commision from them
3) from the security point of view they want people to come down, in their cross and settledown.
BengaluruBoy

Post by BengaluruBoy »

Thanks for the info. I inquired thru other sources on the rates. Its still around 2500 psft. there is one 60.40 site avaialble in the layout ( not in the cross you have mentioned).
spiderman

Post by spiderman »

@BangaluruBoy : 40x60 south facing site. rate quoted is 2700-2800 , Every agent of that area seems to know this site. its not in my budget else i would have gone for legal verification for this site.
This site doesn't belong to first cross ( doesn't belong to survey no 50/2 , Yelenahalli) , so its free from the litigation that i am aware of , you need to check if there is other litigation.

@BengaluruBoy : You have any good /bad/ nutral feedback about brokers you are dealing with ? I remember you posting about ramesh.

Return to “Site wanted”