Site in Nobel Residency or Tejaswini Nagar - Bannerghatta rd

Forum rules
For replies to topics here, please post the ad in 'Site for Sale' and provide link in the reply so that all the details are available.
ravienc

Re: Site in Nobel Residency or Tejaswini Nagar - Bannerghatt

Post by ravienc »

Very correct Siva! I too have observed the same thing. Guys don't juz pay whatever is asked for...Do a study ..ask few ppl. and pay what is realistic.
rajarajangs

Post by rajarajangs »

I approached a broker and got a site in Nobel residency, and met the owner's relative, final negotiated price came around 2175. They are not going below that .. my friend who stays in this layout mentioned 2000 is a decent price here and its matching with what you guys said. But I am not left with much options .. the same site was quoted by another broker to 2300 a sqft. I am going to have one more round of negotiations to make it around 2100, it possibly might fail..they are sticking with that number. A week ago one site was sold in the same layout (found in Sulekha) for 2000 or less, quoted price was 2000, so its possible it could have been sold for less. So within a week how it can go another 10-15% ... I really wonder what makes the owners to arrive at this price. I told my agent about the Sulekha ad, and he said there was one sale and it seems the owner insisted for full white transaction(Strange, isn't it). Broker mentioned there was a north-east facing plot sold for 2350 ... Few weeks ago some one quoted 2400 a sqft (please google Nobel residency, you will hit the page) .. I am just projecting the picture of whats actually happening around here, though the real price is somewhere around 2000, we might have to shed more to get one if the demand drives. I am afraid If I leave this deal some hungry guy will definitely pay 2300 and finish it, they are making cash at our fear !!!!!
Anshuraj

Post by Anshuraj »

Basically real estate market works the same way!!, there is no monitoring body to control the price. The price depends on so many factors like demand, supply & condition of owners, so you cannot compare the price based on time!!.
rajarajangs

Post by rajarajangs »

Nobel residency is DC converted way back in 1996, and the plot I am looking for has got the A Khata this month. When I produced the papers to my attorney, he wondered how they got Khata at this time after paying betterment, because the whole Bangalore is waiting for the BBMP to start collecting betterment charges. So he said its probable that the papers submitted to BBMP may be fabricated, or some indirect route is taken to get the Khata. But when I checked with my friend who lives in this layout, came to know that he too received A Khata around July 2010, he said he didn't pay any bribe. Contrary to that my friend who took a site in DC converted layout in North bangalore (Telecom layout) is not able to get A Khata, and waiting for it ... Now I am confused why this difference in behavior .. though are DC converted around the same time. Do you guys know why ??? I am going to visit two different BBMP offices tomorrow to find out the reason why the difference.. Also my lawyer asked me to verify that the DC conversion is actually happened, by verifying the letter issued from DC office with regard to the fine amount imposed by them for conversion, not sure how to get this copy of this letter, its not available even with the layout developer(He should be having it though!). I am planning to register the property by end of this week, so any help in this regard will be grateful.
kalidas

Post by kalidas »

rajarajangs,

better to check with multiple bbmp offices to verify the genuity of a khata... i guess i heard that bbmp bommanahlli is issuing a -khata for individual sites carved. not sure 100%. again i dont know why one set of rules for each bbmp office. Also some of the builders who build apartments in bigger plots say 50*80 have got individual a khatas for apartments while some plot owner of 30*40 still have bkhata in newer areas. so there is some confusion. also what was the betterment charges paid for this site?
rajarajangs

Post by rajarajangs »

Thanks Kalidas, I will do check. Betterment chargers collected for 30*40 is 16800Rs.
rajarajangs

Post by rajarajangs »

Today I had visited BBMP office at Begur and JP Nagar 6th phase, and confirmed that there are essentially two conditions for providing an A-Khata.

1> The land in question should be DC converted
2> The plot in question should possess Panchayat provided Khata

If above conditions are met, you can pay betterment charges and get khata, otherwise you need to wait for the sakrama scheme. I guess now it clarifies why some are getting and some or not.
kalidas

Post by kalidas »

rajarajangs ,

this is good news for people in newly added areas. many on the board are not aware of the exact rules for a khata. there is a large thread on akhata running.... thanks

btw it would be great if u can answer these questions

1) did you tell ur lawyer about the bbmp officers statement, and if yes what was his input?
2) where exactly in bommanahalli office do we need to pay this ( I hope it is through demand draft and no need for bribe)?
3) what is the fee for khata transfer?
4)in case ur planning for loan, whichall banks are providing it for this area?

rgds,
Kalidas
rajarajangs

Post by rajarajangs »

I am yet to meet my lawyer on this matter, probably tomorrow morning I would meet him. Today I also visited CMC-Bommanahalli (one big building on the right side near the junction) and tried verifying my conversion letter. When I approached the front desk, by looking at the survey and letter numbers, the old man confidently said its not fake. But how can one just be sure of this :-), then I went to first floor and asked a guy named Nagaraj (Front desk for conversion related matters), he mentioned, in Bommanahalli office they don't keep/verify DC orders, in order to do that I need to visit the main office which is said to be located near Majestic area. Tomorrow I am planning to give a try. This guy also said if I have a panchayt khata along with DC order I can pay betterment charges and get an A-Khata for the property. My friend constructed the house way back in 2003 with out A Khata, and LIC provided the loan, now things have changed .. So need to check which bank will provide a loan for this property, when I queried HDFC and ICICI, said they will provide if I have an A-Khata. Please note, I am not the one who did all khata transfer or moved to A-Khata, so I don't have ready answers for where & how ...please someone in this forum trying to get khata in South Bangalore visit Bommanahalli CMC or Begur BBMP office and let know the details. Once if I verify the bank loan & DC order I am planning to go for registration.
kalidas

Post by kalidas »

Well, if u want to check if the dc conversion has been done (or the date of dc conversion) - u can go here
http://bhoomi.karnataka.gov.in/Select_District.aspx.
select, bangalore urban, bangalore south, begur-3, yelenahalli and then enter survery number. from this u can get the mutation and rtc, which mentions change of land use or (conversion).

Return to “Site wanted”