looking for 30 X 40 plot in BSK 6th stage

Forum rules
For replies to topics here, please post the ad in 'Site for Sale' and provide link in the reply so that all the details are available.
sudhirts

Re: looking for 30 X 40 plot in BSK 6th stage

Post by sudhirts »

@designersJM
If doubting your credibility when you claim you are a CEO is called "Teasing" then what can your statement "I think you are a security guard of this forum or a spy. Hahahahaha...!!!" be called as?
Stop bullying others. You are endorsing a builder and vouching for the builder's genuineness. Readers have raised some genuine doubts and queries about that. Try answering them instead of diverting the topic to elsewhere.
designersJM

Post by designersJM »

@sudhirts

I wrote this 2 times to people who are under-estimating me:

Well for all of you same response only Sreekbda

I think you are all security guard of this forum or a spy. Hahahahaha...!!!

I am clear about what I think and experienced. I already wrote about myself and I don't need to give you importance neither need to prove myself to you.

Anyways, I don't mind your words as I am neither developer not a broker.

If they can't read or they don't listen and keep on saying me I am with new name, this and that. Than I have to raise my voice. This is not done that one person should not keep on listening while other will under-estimate. There should be a limit and as a human being everyone should understand.

I don't want to talk anymore on this.
designersJM

Post by designersJM »

@Sudhirts
I have already answered 3-4 times. Readers are not kid and neither you. So, STOP acting like a child. Answer me who are you to act like a judge?
sudhirts

Post by sudhirts »

The discussion is getting personal and is not heading anywhere. I do not have anything more to add. Let the readers decide who is right and who is wrong.
Golden_Valley

Post by Golden_Valley »

Golden_Valley Owners Group -

Golden Valley Layout is developed by 'PRISHA PROPERTIES INDIA PVT LTD'. Located right off NICE Road, opposite Banashankari 6th stage, Sprawling across lush green surroundings of 22 acres, with 111 Plots.

This group is formed to connect owners of Golden Valley gated community.
-- Strictly : to discuss on community happenings, general layout development in welfare of Golden Valley community.
To discuss on layout maintenance/development related discussion.

golden_valley-subscribe@yahoogroups.co.in
vivek153

Post by vivek153 »

I have purchased a site measuring 50 x 100 in Golden Gate near Banasankari 6th stage developed by Prisha properties. Though the documents were registered a year back, Prisha properties were not able to Khata for the registered sites till date. I understand there is some problem in payment of development charges and other issues which are not disclosed to the buyers. Whenever I write to them about khata I am getting a standard reply that it is till under process. I would like to has any purchased sites from prisha properties and can I have any update on this issue? I

Return to “Site wanted”