looking for 30 X 40 plot in BSK 6th stage

Forum rules
For replies to topics here, please post the ad in 'Site for Sale' and provide link in the reply so that all the details are available.
shobha

looking for 30 X 40 plot in BSK 6th stage

Post by shobha »

Hi All,

I am looking for a 30 X 40 site in Banashankari 6th stage.Preferably in 7th and 8th bolck.
Facing: Anything apart from South.
You can contact me at 9972501580.
Brokers Excuse.

Thanks,
Subrahmanya
designersJM

Re: looking for 30 X 40 plot in BSK 6th stage

Post by designersJM »

Hi.
You can contact in this mail id: bda_dealers@hotmail.com. They are having private layout just beside BSK 6th Stage. I went there and checked the location. You will get north, east, west and corner plots too.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

This guy looks like the same old person who had the ID "promote_plots", got banned couple of days back
for violating the Forum Rules.

seem like made a re-entry into the forum by creating another ID and again promoting the same layout.
designersJM

Post by designersJM »

@msn1970
My name is Nishant and I am working as a CEO in an IT company. I purchased a site from promote_plots and it seems to be good and worth investing there.

Everybody is contributing their knowledge and experience here and you are doing same. So, if a new person comes and share then what's the problem..!!

I know promote_plots from last 6 months and became good friends. If I am helping him then what's the problem..!!

By the way, who are you?
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Nishanth,

Nothing wrong in sharing the knowledge here. We're just hearing, "this project is adjacent to 6th stage and lower priced than 6th Stage and all doctors and IT engineers have made investement here, XYZ Dimension and all facing sites available". same tune again, Nothing more than this. Infact we had asked couple of more essential details from "Promote_Plots" also. He did not even disclosed the project name & simply kept on promoting his project for every threads here and finally got banned.

Sharing details about the Layout Name, Developer Background(if possible their past track record also), Layout approvals, current state of developments, guaranteed amenities...etc and then providing their contact info conveys message in a better way.

Basically, Why someone has to sell a superior project at an underprice compared to BSK 6th Stage ? That differential info is missing here and thats the one which helps more for the forum members here. Infact this forum welcomes the property owners to share their real experience about the project and developer credentials rather than the project promoters themselves.
shobha

Post by shobha »

Hi Nishant,
Please provide more details if possible..Are you talking about prisha property's golden valley..When I saw their website they had not yet obtained bda approval..
It will be helpful if u cud give more details on what was the price u bought it
designersJM

Post by designersJM »

I went there and matched his words with the fact. It's same only. This layout is located around 250 meters from NICE road. If you go to Sri Laxmi temple then take a 80 feet tar road. Dead-end of this road is a BDA lake. Take left. Travel straight. You will find one oval shaped under-pass. On top of this is NICE road. Go through that underpass. Travel 200 meters. You will find one Kalyana Mantapa. Beside this only the layout located. They are offering 30*50 and 40*60 sites.

Project name is Golden Valley. Developer is Prisha Properties - a sister concern of Golden Gate properties.

FYI: I asked him 2 days back about this forum. I asked why don't you post the project details here and he informed that he already did but mybdasites.com has banned his id, etc because of promoting which is against this forum rules. Forum doesn’t allow members to use this for commercial purpose.

I went to the BDA office and checked with the survey nos of the layout. The approval files are it's moving there. They will get BDA approval.

FYI: I heard Supreme Court has noticed BDA to STOP developing layouts as their layouts going flop and full of politics. Don't know how far it's true. Examples are Arkavati layout and BSK 6th Stage. In comparison to them I believe it's far better to buy a plot here. At least, you will get BDA approval with BBMP A Khata and land is also clear with proper documents.

FYI: Don't purchase sites in BSK 6th Stage. I made a good analysis there. Multiple owners are there for one plot and that is the maximum scene. You will not know where your plot is. Horrible situation! Actual government rate is 2200-4000 rupees psft whereas; they started selling in 350 rupees psft 10 years back. If you buy always you will have tension because it's very tough to find out who is the actual owner, etc. More-over, brokers are charging 300-400 rupees psft which is another bad activity. They are another big players (don’t want to say anything more about them). But this fellow charged me 2% on site basic cost (40000 rupees) for the deal which is quite reasonable and he deserves this. He told me not to pay him now also. When BDA approval will come and registration will start, that time I need to release that amount to him. I don't find any harm in it. He is the promoter of that layout.

In my point it's waste actually to buy site in BSK 6th Stage. If you buy there then full payment you have to do. But here I gave 3 lacs advance and booked the site. I will pay some 8 lacs more in cash and rest in loan. So, if I loose, then only 3 lacs will go but I will save bigger amount. In BSK 6th stage if any problem come then all money gone.

Layout plan will be approved only when BDA approval will come and development not yet started.

See, I only purchased because of land documents are clear and approval papers already moving and near to release. More-over, on their words - whatever they told are true. By this December 31st the approval is suppose to come.

To get the details of the developer’s past record, it’s better to go to their koramangala office or else find by yourself through internet and other sources.

I checked in Kengeri sub-registrar office. SR value of private BDA approval layout is 1300 psft. Only DC converted is 960 psft and revenue land is 850 psft. Now, their basic cost is 1300 psft. Once approval will be there, price will hike to 1500-1600 psft. Development will start also that time. They are charging 225 psft for development, 65000 rupees for 3 yrs maintenance charge, 1 lac for clubhouse development. For everything the company is providing receipt and documents.

See, whatever I heard, saw and studied, on the basis of that I booked and also wrote here whatever I came to know till date. It depends on you now how you will take this and react.

My father purchased sites in north Bangalore which is in gram thana limit whereas, many people shocked and terrified to purchase gram thana limit sites. I only helped my father to purchase 3 years back. Many people told me not to buy – no conversion, only panchayat approved, chances of acquisition, bla bla bla and that time I didn’t know much about all these also. Still we took risk. Now we are gainer. My father bought that in 6 lacs and now 10 lacs and more-over, schools, collages, residence are already there and houses in my layout has been built – people are staying now.

The thing is you should have the vision of the location, surrounding areas, etc. Off course you have to careful, alert, you should check everything. But also have to be positive-minded. I have seen most of the people keep on seeking negative issues while going for purchase and finally they can’t finalize anything.

Government has the power to acquire entire Bangalore and can do whatever wants afterward but do you think it’s possible.

I know many developers are there just to make money but many are there also who makes money and also provide something worth in return. We have to recognize that.

If someone got hurt for my words then please forgive me. Nothing personal but strictly what I experienced.
designersJM

Post by designersJM »

@Shobha
I am talking about Prisha properties golden valley only. If you read across my long mail I wrote, you will come to know about BDA approval status and other details.

I and other 35 people also didn’t purchase yet. We all did bookings only. They are not receiving advance amount less then 3 lacs for a 30*50 site. I am telling about base cost to you. They charged 1300 psft as of now which comes 19.5 lacs one 30*50 and another 5 lacs for development, clubhouse construction, maintenance, etc. Only base cost will hike around 200-300 psft after approval. So, 24.5 lacs is coming. Whoever booking, for them, the rate will be same till registration. After approval, the rate will be revised and one more thing, Charging 10% more (ob base cost) for corner or parking and 15% more for corner + parking facing.

Any more questions then let me know before you go to them.
sreekbda

Post by sreekbda »

designersJM,

Your long post exposes you completely and confirms that you are posting with a new id after your old id got banned. Everything you have written about BDA and BSK-6 layout is drivel.

I sincerely hope you developers and brokers would register with your real names and promote your projects logically and with proper justification. Instead all you people do is hide behind fake ids and post pathetic posts to promote your projects.

Anyways you are not the first one to do this nor will you be the last. Hope moderators of this forum catch you and ban you again.
shobha

Post by shobha »

Hmm..what you have written might be logical but we don't want to take the risk.Somehow the attitude is still that a BDA plot is safer for people who are risk avert..
What do the others say?
If we need to buy a plot in a private layout there are so many more locations..Actually BSK 6th is the last resort i would think of..Atleast as of now :)

Return to “Site wanted”