Reg ORIGIN HARMONY GROOVES- Seegehalli KR Puram

Forum rules
For replies to topics here, please post the ad in 'Site for Sale' and provide link in the reply so that all the details are available.
itzmuthu

Re: Reg ORIGIN HARMONY GROOVES- Seegehalli KR Puram

Post by itzmuthu »

can some one tell me your opinion on Origin Harmony Grove on below things, I am interested in buying site.

1) Have you done the Legal verification?
2) Any one completed their registration?
3) They are saying we will get loan in Canara Bank and in some Nationalized bank. is it true?
4) Have they got all approvals?
5) At what price you bought? and facing[/b]

Please help me if you have answer for this.
jprk

Post by jprk »

I'm also interested in the property, please mail me the contact details - srk_104@rediffmail.com
Rohan

Post by Rohan »

Hi,
Has anybody verified the details on how reliable the builder is?
It seems the property is still not transferred in the builders' name (Joint partners) and BBMP approval is not in place yet.

If any is aware of the reliability of the builder pls let me know.
I am not planning to take risk of booking and gettingn into agreement without these approvals as I am looking at purely investment purpose.
jprk

Post by jprk »

Hi,
I'm going to see the layout tomarrow. Called the builder and they are telling its 'A' katha, loan is available and comes under BBMP limit. The price they are quoting is 2100 to 2500. Can somebody tell what is the current price in this layout and is it worth to buy a site here, as I'm looking to build a house and move in soon.

Any advise is very much appreciated.
Rgds,
rubesh
Rohan

Post by Rohan »

They have not got the A Katha, the loan will be available only after the approval are in place. But the builder is asking for 30 percent upfront in 15 days.
The person they told is from Axis bank mentioned they might get the project approval by this month end.
The prices are varying, every week they are increasing and looks like they have not released any north or east facing sites..they claim its all booked
It seems like a method to get rid of the south and west facing sites so that they can charge premium for north and east facing ones.
siri_bda

Post by siri_bda »

got info?
1. Regarding this land ....there is a court case at karnataka high court ,dont know the case number though,has anyone enquired abt that,
the builder said the case is closed,but I havent seen the cleared document yet.
2.Cipla-water -underground pipe-issue? is related or has any affect on this venture??
jisha sanjay

Post by jisha sanjay »

Hi.
I am looking for a site at the back of origin harmony grooves..any body knows about that layout..these both are having sama entrance and exit..this layout comes under BBMP limits..I want to know whether the papers of these layouts are clear? Pls reply
jisha sanjay

Post by jisha sanjay »

Hi sharath,
do u have any idea about layout situated back 2 origin grooves..its been said that they have B khata..this layout & orijin has same entrance ,exit..Am planning 2 buy aplot over there...Pls post any updates on it..
Regards
jisha
rajasekhar

Post by rajasekhar »

Hi Jisha,
Could you please share price details for the backside layout. Were they quoting comparatively less price than Origin who quoting around 2000/-, Pro's and Con's. Thank you.
jisha sanjay

Post by jisha sanjay »

Hi,
For that layout,there'r askng 1400-1500/sq ft(dependng on directn)..I think in origin the price starts from 2500? That too,the time when we enquired ie 2 weeks before,they told everything is sold out..do u have any plots there?How about that place??In long time will that area develop??

Return to “Site wanted”