Information required on Blue Jay pacific project

Forum rules
For replies to topics here, please post the ad in 'Site for Sale' and provide link in the reply so that all the details are available.
needravi

Re: Information required on Blue Jay pacific project

Post by needravi »

Dear kunal,

Coul you please share your contact details or do call on +91 9980288722 as even I'm awaiting for updates from Bluejay for longtime...now by looking at your message...it's makingme to think of Bluejay once again before commitment.

Regards,
Ravi
+91 9980288722
needravi

Post by needravi »

Dear Property Buyers,

Please be careful with Blue Jay Enterprises Pvt Ltd @ #82, THIMMAIAH MAIN ROAD, RAJAJINAGAR, BENGALURU - 560010 BCOZ HAVE HAD A VERY BAD AND SAD EXPERIENCE WITH BLUEJAY , AS HAD lot of BELIEF ON BlueJay SINCE A YEAR BUT TODAY IT'S All GOT TO KNOW Blue Jay is not worth to believe even a '0%' , I have this Bad experience with Dayananda Rajendra who is the Owner of Blue Jay not with any of their Sales Executives / Agents.
So please think twice before you do spend your money or time with Blue Jay because no meaning in repenting after committing to Pain.

Regards,
Ravi
akhilgowda

Post by akhilgowda »

Hi Ravi,
Can you please share what happened ?? Please reply..
I am asking, because I have already booked a site there and have also got the legal papers verified. Our lawyer has given a clean chit to the title of the property.
Moreover the builder has got a couple of bank approvals also. It would be very insightful if you could share you experience as I am getting my site registered next week.
sp24

Post by sp24 »

Dear "needravi"
Could you be please kind enough to elaborate on your bad experience with Bluejay developers? You gave warning but without any reason. Without any reason you are confusing and terrifying the people. So please share your experience. Please excuse my words if they are harsh.
Regards
SP24
rewatcher

Post by rewatcher »

Anyone bought a plot in Bluejay Ardley recently ? Can you please share your experience ?
vasantvs

Post by vasantvs »

Hi,
I have brought sometime in May-2014 and my experience with them was very smooth . I opted loan from ICICI.
Let me know if you want to know anything specific?

Regards,
Vasant Shirol
Homeless

Post by Homeless »

What is the current price the builder is quoting for this? Any houses already built here? How is the water?
ashok123

Post by ashok123 »

Hi,

Any one bought site in bluejay ardley 2 recently?. Can you please send details to this mail id : ashokkumarangadi@gmail.com

Return to “Site wanted”