Need Investment Advise

Forum rules
For replies to topics here, please post the ad in 'Site for Sale' and provide link in the reply so that all the details are available.
plotssearch

Need Investment Advise

Post by plotssearch »

Dear Experienced members and gurus,

I need some investment guidance in the horizon of 5 to 7 + years. I want to invest around 20 Lacs range in or around Bangalore ( single site or two sites) which have good potential growth. If anyone has done any research in terms of potential regions and good layouts, kindly help me with some advise.

Last few weeks, I have been looking at Big Banyan tree, Kanakapura road, Magadi road. Some layouts that checked if anyone can help mee with feedback/information about these layouts.

Big Banyan Tree - Peagasus breeze ( very close to big banyan tree) and Shiva builder ( next to ISRO)

Kanakapura Road - Saraswathi Nagar, Aashreetha Brindavan, Ashoka aarnava - these are all on the Kaglipura cirle to Banerghatta road.

Magadi road - DC coverted - AK MAX at taverkere circle, Pipal Tree, Raynal gardens

Are there any other regions/layouts I should be looking at also?

Thank you very much in advance.
SHANKARA

Re: Need Investment Advise

Post by SHANKARA »

Go for Kanakapura Road due to many projects are coming and its very near to city. Also get more appreciation than other area.... .If any please revert to my email id:shankardb85@gmail.com
girishshk

Post by girishshk »

If its only for investment purpose, then you can invest in North bangalore or east bangalore.
Near Namma Metro Phase 1 surely can give you good returns.
South bangalore is good residential one which you suggest but shall not fetch good returns compared to east and north.
Go near Yelahanka,hebbal, jalahalli and KR Puram whitefield may workout good ROI for 5+ years.
Try 20x30 site in those areas with bit more budget.
plotssearch

Post by plotssearch »

Thanks SHANKARA - I will call you shortly

Thanks girishshk for your response. could you please suggest any good layouts that i could start with right away?

Return to “Site wanted”